• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this fucking dumb pig doing deadlifts in his attic?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
w.png

Last I saw of his weights they were in the top room of the half-hovel. Also deadlift is one word, you dimwit.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
This is one of the few things I wish Rick wasn’t lying about. I want him to come crashing through that floor, while Tyrone and Nik are having a session, so badly. I can buy all the Christmas gifts I want. I can’t buy Tyrone beating Ricks ass butt ass naked without having to travel AND interact with some type of lesser than. Please Santa? I’ve been a good boy!

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
He doesn't have a deadlifting platform and has 300 pounds of total weight in a 120 year old house attic.

I've built a simple platform for about $50 before. Plywood and horse stall mats. I suggest you just use wood screws though because trying to move that thing is a pain in the ass and its easier to just be able to unscrew the mat to move it. The 3/4 inch horse stall mat fits perfectly with the plywood. Also use osb for the base.

View attachment 12703
Oh, my, sweet, summer, baby, infant, child. You should have just taken out a PPP loan and bought this.

G

He doesn't have a deadlifting platform and has 300 pounds of total weight in a 120 year old house attic.

I've built a simple platform for about $50 before. Plywood and horse stall mats. I suggest you just use wood screws though because trying to move that thing is a pain in the ass and its easier to just be able to unscrew the mat to move it. The 3/4 inch horse stall mat fits perfectly with the plywood. Also use osb for the base.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/4-ft-x-6-ft-x-3-4-in-thick-rubber-stall-mat[/URL]

View attachment 12703

He'd have to hire someone to carry that up to the attic