Is this a new bio for our boy?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He also has to constantly remind people that it's a stick. I've never seen someone over the age of 23 give a shit about having a manual transmission. My car has in seat coolers that blow cold air on my balls, nigga. Fuck your five speed.
I don’t think his car even has blue tooth since it’s so old. That’s standard for safety reasons at this point like back up cameras. The whole “I drive a stick” is so cringe because it’s not hard to do, just nicer to not have it unless you have an actual good sports car, not a hairdresser car.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
it's a square body and people think it's older than it is
carol-vigoda-fuchs-3.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Patrick S Tomlinson's honed the art of crybullying as well as a 1.2 GPA high school escapee is able.

He's constantly buffeted by his intellectual superiors online, much to his financial detriment. Patrick is the easiest of targets, who dimwittedly denies his constant failings with the deployment of nuh uh. Patrick rivals fellow homosexual Lucas Roberts in womanly online screeching.

A King Midas in reverse, Patrick S Tomlinson's life yielded decades of aggressive shitting and falling back into that same shit.