Is this a new bio for our boy?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

There's feral honkies in the Smoky Mountains
Abe Vigoda lives in Canada with his Dodge Ram. See how fucking stupid it is to mention owning an unspectacular vehicle every time you have to talk about who you are? My truck is actually a lot nicer than his faggy car though and people actually compliment it all the time because it's a square body and people think it's older than it is.

JebJoh

I’ve never seen someone overcompensate so much. NOBODY CARES you drive a mustang. It’s somehow worse than young rich kids bragging about driving BMW’s and Benz. He’s 42 and thinks he’s the “really cool guy” because he drives a mustang. Look out ladies! Here comes a stud!
He’s the last car guy in his generation, you kiddos may not realize this but gen x is the public transportation generation.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I’ve never seen someone overcompensate so much. NOBODY CARES you drive a mustang. It’s somehow worse than young rich kids bragging about driving BMW’s and Benz. He’s 42 and thinks he’s the “really cool guy” because he drives a mustang. Look out ladies! Here comes a stud!
He also has to constantly remind people that it's a stick. I've never seen someone over the age of 23 give a shit about having a manual transmission. My car has in seat coolers that blow cold air on my balls, nigga. Fuck your five speed.