Is there anything more hateable than view-chasing YouTubers?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I dunno how the quartering got famous. Fucking guy sucks.
He used to be one of the head fags in the Magic the Gathering fan community until he hitched his wagon to Sargon of Akkad and started doing alt-lite politics. Considering the oversaturation of weakass "anti-woke" culture critics on Youtube, I thought he would've disappeared into obscurity by now.

One of my favorite Metokur moments is when he roasted Quartering for being a pussy:

Last edited:
G

thank you kind redditor. I just wanna look up people getting fucked up doing parkour.
then I get shit like this that has millions of views. I don't fawkin get it.
I don't wanna hear your dumbass narration faggot.

[MEDIA=youtube]hhlCNCpPF_4[/MEDIA]

I'll just keep watching gold like this and ona intern shit

[MEDIA=youtube]8CAbpNTQQ_U[/MEDIA]
Holy fuck the first 10 seconds of that video made me want to kill someone...JUST SHOW THE FUCKING CLIPS YOU NECKBEARD CUNT!

He used to be one of the head fags in the Magic the Gathering fan community until he hitched his wagon to Sargon of Akkad and started doing alt-lite politics. Considering the oversaturation of weakass "anti-woke" culture critics on Youtube, I thought he would've disappeared into obscurity by now.

One of my favorite Metokur moments is when he roasted Quartering for being a pussy:

Isn't that metokur loser afraid of covid? I seem to remember him fear-mongering and shitting his diaper over it. A guy who is afraid of covid has no room to call someone else a pussy.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
There's something deeply undignified about adults emulating the clout chasing behaviours of teenagers

Screen-Shot-2021-07-19-at-13.28.34.jpg

He just wants health care, y'all.

G

WWAW you want your channel to blow up so you can expose Nana to Millions of viewers and then see him awkwardly grab his elbows, vamp, prance and mince in retaliation, only to elicit mainstream ridicule?

G

thank you kind redditor. I just wanna look up people getting fucked up doing parkour.
then I get shit like this that has millions of views. I don't fawkin get it.
I don't wanna hear your dumbass narration faggot.

[MEDIA=youtube]hhlCNCpPF_4[/MEDIA]

I'll just keep watching gold like this and ona intern shit

[MEDIA=youtube]8CAbpNTQQ_U[/MEDIA]
Parkour is fucking gay.