• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there anything more annoying than Jimmy's overlaughing at Ant's jokes

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Dave was once talking about how his mother told him that Chinese people's and Japanese people's eyes slant in different directions and Pepper just blurts out "what a racist slut" in the background. Had me loffin.
I like when Fez is trying to get his cat Skippy to kiss him and Pepper angrily yells "you never got cat kisses from that cat!"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He really deserves way more hate. He was always so smug and condescending yet never did anything to prove he was actually funny. Plus he seemed to be close with Danny which is inexcusable in my eyes.
Not everyone on the show was hired to be funny. Even Sam was hired just for production. But O&A had a habit of making everyone including interns and bosses part of the show. Stern would do this as well where the entire office was part of the show. So sometimes the interns or producers would get delusions of grandeur and think that they could hang on the air with O&A. Interns or producers who were in the studio would try to throw out funny lines and bomb. Or try to pitch their awful bits like that Intern Tomato bit or whatever that was. Travis was one of those behind the scenes guys who saw how smooth the show ran and figured "I could be a host or standup". Pretty much all of them wanted to be on air and famous.

This hit its peak on the Stern show. Where producer and marble-mouthed mush Stuttering John would catapult his career as a behind the scenes producer for Stern into being the announcer for the Tonight Show during Leno's peak. Now John is a substitute teacher hilariously. Stern thought it would be funny to have a stutterer interview celebrities. Then all of the sudden the dude is announcing a live network broadcast show.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I kind of like how Ron and Fez don’t laugh that much. The staff did laugh at everything Ron said but it was rarely waaaay over the top.
Sometimes Ron would really crack Fez up with a line and you could always tell because Ron would start to laugh a little too. Dave was pretty bad with the fake laughter, but the worst would be if any of the message board jerkoffs were in studio

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Ron has said he doesn't like to laugh. I don't know if that's true but he has an extremely goofy sounding laugh. You can hear it a lot during the Norm Macdonald unmasked.

Ron laughs like Barney Rubble. The myth that he never laughed started on XM when Fez stopped trying to make him laugh.

So sometimes the interns or producers would get delusions of grandeur and think that they could hang on the air with O&A.

Always remember that dark era where Sam Roberts replaced Danny Ross as the in-studio producer, and his goat cackle was prominent. He would also interject as if he was the third/fourth mic completely relaxed, to the point even cowardly Anthony said something.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Ron laughs like Barney Rubble. The myth that he never laughed started on XM when Fez stopped trying to make him laugh.

Always remember that dark era where Sam Roberts replaced Danny Ross as the in-studio producer, and his goat cackle was prominent. He would also interject as if he was the third/fourth mic completely relaxed, to the point even cowardly Anthony said something.
Danny is a delusional maniac but he was always the best producer with a permanent mic. Maybe it was because of Anthony’s unwavering* support but he knew his fawkin place tobehonestwitchya.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Danny is a delusional maniac but he was always the best producer with a permanent mic. Maybe it was because of Anthony’s unwavering* support but he knew his fawkin place tobehonestwitchya.

The show sounded better with Danny producing. When Sam took over it was all wrestling music.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Ant laughing at every single thing Danny said is infuriating considering Danny was never funny once
As much as I fucking despise Danny he had one funny line during the bashing of Ant thinking Jenna Marbles was funny. Anthony, while getting slammed, tried to turn it on Danny by saying "you with your Lisa Loeb chicks!" and he replied "yeah but I don't think they are funny".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
As much as I fucking despise Danny he had one funny line during the bashing of Ant thinking Jenna Marbles was funny. Anthony, while getting slammed, tried to turn it on Danny by saying "you with your Lisa Loeb chicks!" and he replied "yeah but I don't think they are funny".
Yeah but he got…

ED POWERS!!!

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
I kind of like how Ron and Fez don’t laugh that much. The staff did laugh at everything Ron said but it was rarely waaaay over the top.
My favorite shit was when Fez would move off the mic to cackle like a lunatic in the background.

He really deserves way more hate. He was always so smug and condescending yet never did anything to prove he was actually funny. Plus he seemed to be close with Danny which is inexcusable in my eyes.
The second Danny was fired he threw Travis under the bus too, started bringing up how Jim fucked Travis' wife before they were married.
And the fact of the matter is, "The little cunt won't even look at me" was just one of many texts where Norton and Cumia conspired to make Opie look bad on the air. They had a fucking gameplan for it.
They absolutely were trashing him more than that one time over text, but I can't blame them. If someone acts like a cunt they're going to be talked about behind their back, that comes with the territory. I'm not saying its right, but its really typical, especially with two pussies like Ant and Jim.