• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there anything more annoying than Jimmy's overlaughing at Ant's jokes

G

Come on Jimmy, some more fake laughter please. That will totally make them believe you’re not dead inside.

66CE4455-54DA-4F9E-822F-204EE808C826.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The worst were when either of them would bomb but they would cover for each other like two fag lovers. And turn on the fake laughter to the extreme rather than bomb in front of Opie. Because there was a period of a few years where these two queers would text each other before each show about how they could sabotage Opie and drive him from the show. And part of their gameplan was the fake laughter.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I kind of like how Ron and Fez don’t laugh that much. The staff did laugh at everything Ron said but it was rarely waaaay over the top.
Ron has said he doesn't like to laugh. I don't know if that's true but he has an extremely goofy sounding laugh. You can hear it a lot during the Norm Macdonald unmasked.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Ant laughing at every single thing Danny said is infuriating considering Danny was never funny once
Jesus that was awful. The most embarrassing instance of Nana jumping in to defend his boyfriend was when Intern Stevie was going at him. He really felt the need to attack a blind, fat retard all for Dovid's honor. WHY CAN'T YOU GO ON THE SUBWAY, WHY CAN'T YOU GO ON THE SUBWAY.

25:44

Last edited:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Jesus that was awful. The most embarrassing instance of Nana jumping in to defend his boyfriend was when Intern Stevie was going at him. He really felt the need to attack a blind, fat retard all for Dovid's honor. WHY CAN'T YOU GO ON THE SUBWAY, WHY CAN'T YOU GO ON THE SUBWAY.

25:44

Ant was insufferable with with Danny but I'm going to play Devils Advocate here. Stevie was demanding to know why he was kicked in the nuts and I think Ant knew that was going to be a problem and wanted to change the subject. The next day the intern program was suspended for a year.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Ant was insufferable with with Danny but I'm going to play Devils Advocate here. Stevie was demanding to know why he was kicked in the nuts and I think Ant knew that was going to be a problem and wanted to change the subject. The next day the intern program was suspended for a year.
Yeah good point. There is 20 minutes prior to this of Anthony defending Danny from the mongoloid though.

Opie repeatedly brings the subject up too. That's the type of awareness that comes with doing radio since you were 18.

G

He overdid it quite a bit. It was deserved other times. The one that comes to mind is:

J: Why does it say S-T-U on my headphones?
A: They forgot the P-I-D.

Ron has said he doesn't like to laugh. I don't know if that's true but he has an extremely goofy sounding laugh. You can hear it a lot during the Norm Macdonald unmasked.

I love that Chris Stanley's dumb shit was what got him here.

[MEDIA=youtube]lqi8na6jSok[/MEDIA]

just remembered how much I hate Travis, little bitch of a man