• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there anything gayer than Blink 182?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I saw The Offspring at a festival a couple years ago and Dexter was forgetting the words of their big hits. And when they did “Bad Habit” they got to the “You stupid dumb shit goddamn motherfucker” part and they stopped the vocals to let the audience sing it but 90% of the crowd didn’t know it so it was dead silence.

Saw Green Day a few years ago and I agree with that other fag that they’re great live, even though Billie Joe is a douchebag. Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt are one of the best rhythm sections out there.
Billie fucking sucks. Tre seems like a cool dude. Mike's is probably voting for Trump considering some of the shit his wife posts

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I saw The Offspring

Check out this mess my brother had to eat dinner next to yesterday:

F63629DB-1629-454F-B9A9-9E42CE47FCC7.jpeg

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco are both next-level gayness

Still better than rap, though

I hate any bands with a "clever" name or with punctuation in it.

Probably the worst example I can think of that combines both is the band Does It Offend You, Yeah?. They got their name because they named themselves after the first thing they heard when the put the TV on, which happened to be the The Office.

It made me angry just typing that.

Forum Clout
I hate any bands with a "clever" name or with punctuation in it.

Probably the worst example I can think of that combines both is the band Does It Offend You, Yeah?. They got their name because they named themselves after the first thing they heard when the put the TV on, which happened to be the The Office.

It made me angry just typing that.
iwrestledabearonce was that band for me. Fucking myspace era garbage meme music

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Yes, there’s a faggot on a boat cosplaying as a musician for 50 years and it’s killing him.

Do love how all the hate Joe and Nana are filled with is slowly making them die

That’s literally happening to you because of how much you hate them

Don’t be surprised by any heart attacks, hernias or brain hemorrhaging in your future