• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there anything gayer than Blink 182?

Stupid Fall Out Boy Trivia:

The lead singer of the band looks like a fat nerd, and one would assume that he's the queer that wrote all of their gay songs.

But he's not; it's actually the guitarist that writes the songs. Kinda odd that some Chicago jock is so emo, but it's true.

At some point, the band blew up. The lead singer lost something like a hundred pounds, and blew nearly all of his money on a solo album. I guess he thought that if he looked better, he would have some great solo career. It sold about two copies, he lost his investment, and had to come crawling back to the band.

Patrick Stump circa 2005:
tumblr_inline_o8dd9tyVtx1tjigat_250.jpg

after dieting:
0cd0C.jpg

today:
Fr9IDL-WIAAVbWs.jpg

According to him, he blew so much money on his solo album, he had to sleep on a friend's floor in New York, even while doing shows:

Did I just link to LiveJournal? YES

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.

The lead singer of the band looks like a fat nerd, and one would assume that he's the queer that wrote all of their gay songs.

But he's not; it's actually the guitarist that writes the songs. Kinda odd that some Chicago jock is so emo, but it's true.

At some point, the band blew up. The lead singer lost something like a hundred pounds, and blew nearly all of his money on a solo album. I guess he thought that if he looked better, he would have some great solo career. It sold about two copies, he lost his investment, and had to come crawling back to the band.

after dieting:
0cd0C.jpg

today:
Fr9IDL-WIAAVbWs.jpg
I listened to some live version of them years ago and he couldn't even get through a single line of their songs back then because he would gasp for air after singing a few words. Must have been when he was fat.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

after dieting:
0cd0C.jpg

today:
Fr9IDL-WIAAVbWs.jpg

According to him, he blew so much money on his solo album, he had to sleep on a friend's floor in New York, even while doing shows:

Did I just link to LiveJournal? YES
Fallout boy is a Simpson reference

@Sue Lightning

No Blink 182 is the gayest shit ever. I'm such a petty faggot that I stopped hanging with my best friend in my 20s just because he wouldnt shut the fuck up about travis barker. That faggot sucks at drumming

I saw him do a show with DJ AM once.

I kinda felt bad for AM; he was a really great DJ (R.I.P.) and then Barker would plow into the music with his stupid drum solos.

I got the impression that AM was just trying to get the crowed pumped, then Barker would get his feelings hurt because he wasn't adding anything, so he'd just start sperging out on his drum kit.

Show was still quite good, AM was really talented.

What if they were called Fall In Boy and they fell into boy's asses.

FullMetalJacket-e1631034507208.jpg

This isn't well known, but there's a deleted scene from "Full Metal Jacket" that was only on a single release of the movie. You can find the DVD on eBay, it's from Japan. Very obscure.

It features a gay sex scene, where Sergeant Hartman screams "Fall OUT, boy" while having group sex with his privates.

Kubrick had to remove the scene to get an "R Rating" in the United States.

FullMetalJacket-e1631034507208.jpg

This isn't well known, but there's a deleted scene from "Full Metal Jacket" that was only on a single release of the movie. You can find the DVD on eBay, it's from Japan. Very obscure.

It features a gay sex scene, where Sergeant Hartman screams "Fall OUT, boy" while having group sex with his privates.

Kubrick had to remove the scene to get an "R Rating" in the United States.
I think I've seen that.