• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there any gayer phrase on this earth than 'I can't even'

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Starting a sentence with "I mean..." as a non sequitur. This started in the last 10 years, everyone's doing it (young and old) and it's awful.
That reminds me of people who start a sentence with "Honestly...". So stupid and gay. The only thing I like about it is that it prompts me to not read the rest of their opinion.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Gay words/lingo?

cap/cappin
My guy
My dude
Bossman
Bruh
Lit
Fire
Totes
fwiw
Bet
Yikes
Hits different
Im dead
Full stop
Pause
Big mad
Vibe check

I dislike zoomers because i hate niggers because i hate jews
I fuckin say a lot of this shit. Especially "My man/dude/guy" - that's my go to if I don't know your name and don't want to

Sputnik

Females arent funny
A guy a work with does an uncomfortable “heh, heh” after every sentence. Like a worm hoping you will laugh too. It’s probably not even a common thing but that guys a fag.

G

A guy a work with does an uncomfortable “heh, heh” after every sentence. Like a worm hoping you will laugh too. It’s probably not even a common thing but that guys a fag.
Ever asked if he had himself checked for tourettes? "A-heh! A-heh!"

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Saying "It's a thing", or "I guess that's a thing that happened" "so yeah, that's a thing"...is basically the equivalent of saying you believe astrology runs everything in existence. It's extremely gay but it also obliterates any potential respect and esteem you could ever have for that person.