Is there a video online that's cringier than this?

G

All rappers are cringe, but there's something about a an over the hill Midwestern hick pretending to be a nigger even though he never lived among them that's ultra cringe.

Snoop can do as many commercials with Martha Stewart as he wants. He killed a guy and got found not guilty of it. He used to be a Crip and he grew up in the ghetto. So ya know, nigger points for style.

Eminem is a dude that grew up as a little peckerwood white boy in a trailer and then cut a demo album and immediately hooked up with Dr Dre and became a millionaire. And for him to cut that video and act like he understands the plight of the black man when he's secretly wishing for some more of those Trump tax breaks makes me so fucking happy I was going to raves and getting big into the acid scene when all my friends were going OMG 3MIN3M 15 50 KEWL!!!1

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Eminem stopped being good in the early 2000s when he got fame, money, and everything else so he wasn’t angry anymore. He became cool with the “in crowd” that he couldn’t even call anyone out / trash anyone famous which was a big part of his appeal in rap. Same with Howard Stern, he finally became accepted by the crowd he claimed to hate and got famous for trashing which made him a boring pussy. Funny how Stern & Eminem were seen as edgy and rebellious in their day and now are only aloud to mock / trash approved targets which is Trump and republicans.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
With me, those guys standing behind him is what gets me loffing hard at the absurd cringe. Literal props, don't do or say anything just serve the purpose of being niggers.

"Wooo he spits mad fire with the homeys and probably drinks 40s in that same parking lot!!! bow down in AWE at their standing still, looking intimidating standing like a bunch of GOONS up to no GOOOOOOD!"
I rape and kill babies
Laugh at the fags that
Don’t know the homo
Jews had those blacks slaving
A bad craving for a black raping
A Mack truck to be backed up
Into a synagogue
Driven by a masked up
Towel head
While two nig nogs ruin the video
Vertically taping
Found dead was the same two coons
Next to a bag of H needle
A few spoons and liter of piss
And a chopped off cows head
How’s head?
When it’s done by some dumb guy
Named Joe who sucks it
Until the cum dries in his lungs
Tongue tied
Cuz he just seen
Those Two niggers make carols cunt cry
the 82nd airborne
Potato peeling alumni

that’s how easy rapping like this retard is. He should be doing joes gigs at Applebee’s.

G

That dramatic reading of the “get them children” tweet is still #1 for me

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I stand by what I said.

That's still a Michigan wigger rapping.
it's easy to talk tough over the net, punk like you would never start shit with detroit dudes

you loco?!

6471666e8d38c9e55154040cf8f057b3.jpg

G

it's easy to talk tough over the net, punk like you would never start shit with detroit dudes

you loco?!

6471666e8d38c9e55154040cf8f057b3.jpg
Ayo dawg, you know, I grew up in a trailer wit a bucha otha white kids in the Midwest, knowutimsayin? But like, I went from that to millionaire rapper overnight and shit but I still be talkin like dis and shit.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I haven't enjoyed anything he's done since Relapse. It's weird how that album has grown on me. I hated it when it came out but I think there's some ok songs on it now. Everything after has been terrible, though. Lil Wayne had the best verse on the entire Recovery album. If you're a lyrical miracle metaphorical oracle like Eminem then that is a big problem. I was a huge faggot and used to scour the internet for all his unreleased shit growing up but I haven't even tried listening to his last 3 or so projects. Just trash. People say it's because he's sober but it's just because he's old. Rappers were never meant to get old. That and he's not focused on writing good songs anymore, just flibbity bibbity technically impressive lyrical picassos that only faggot virgin backpackers like. He throws three of those together over a beat and has some gay pop star shit out a hook and BOOM! Album.