Is there a SINGLE band you would EVER defend like Norton does Ozzy?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I love early Sabbath, but when Jimmy talks about them, I cringe in disgust and revulsion. I don't believe he genuinely enjoys music at all, it's just fake heterosexual posturing.

If he had been introduced to comic books as a kid, he'd be into Marvel instead of Ozzy, and just as much -- a sexual deviant version of Kevin Smith. He likes bands where the music is secondary to selling merch, so he'd be the perfect comic book nerd.

If he had been introduced to comic books as a kid, he'd be into Marvel instead of Ozzy, and just as much -- a sexual deviant version of Kevin Smith. He likes bands where the music is secondary to selling merch, so he'd be the perfect comic book nerd.
My personal theory is that at an early age, young Jimmy took note of what bands the cool heterosexual dudes who got laid were into, and emulated their taste in music. He saw some guy leave a party in the woods with some slutty teen skank, get into his Camaro, and drive away with Ozzy blaring from his tape deck, and young Jimmy seethed with envy, wishing he could be a normal heterosexual too. Everything he says and does is rooted in being molested as a boy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I love early Sabbath, but when Jimmy talks about them, I cringe in disgust and revulsion. I don't believe he genuinely enjoys music at all, it's just fake heterosexual posturing.
All his love of hard / heavy music is fake, he stole it from Jim Florentine when they were roommates. Don’t forget he actually saw the Village People in concert and could name the members. Even Kiss knows their stuff isn’t that great, that’s why they wear all the make up / pyro / etc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My personal theory is that at an early age, young Jimmy took note of what bands the cool heterosexual dudes who got laid were into, and emulated their taste in music. He saw some guy leave a party in the woods with some slutty teen skank, get into his Camaro, and drive away with Ozzy blaring from his tape deck, and young Jimmy seethed with envy, wishing he could be a normal heterosexual too. Everything he says and does is rooted in being molested as a boy.
His dad took him to see the Village People at MSG in the late 70s. That’s all you need to know about jimmy’s musical taste.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Years ago I would've said Ministry, but they've sucked since Paul Barker left in 2003. I can't defend the shit Al Jourgensen puts out now.