• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a more boring faggot than Marc Maron

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've actually enjoyed Maron's stand up before. I've actually enjoyed episodes of his podcast too. I think he's a good interviewer in that when his guest is talking he actually shuts the fuck up and listens to them, which is oddly rare in podcasting. He is a bitter, jealous fucking jew though lol. Most interviews I've ever heard he ends up saying something backhanded or just straight up disrespectful at some point and it's always from a place of "I deserve what you have."

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I've actually enjoyed Maron's stand up before. I've actually enjoyed episodes of his podcast too. I think he's a good interviewer in that when his guest is talking he actually shuts the fuck up and listens to them, which is oddly rare in podcasting. He is a bitter, jealous fucking jew though lol. Most interviews I've ever heard he ends up saying something backhanded or just straight up disrespectful at some point and it's always from a place of "I deserve what you have."

I used to listen regularly when it was comedians but it shifted to pretty much anybody at some point, and that coupled with his Covid faggotry means I don't follow him anymore. The Robin Williams, Louis, Patrice, and some more are legendary interviews really.

Forum Clout
I enjoyed the early days of WTF when the only guests he could get were his comedian buddies. Since he’s such a bitter cunt, lots of those interviews were basically him hashing out his issues with the guest or vice versa, and it made for interesting listening.

I guess it’s nothing compared to Bobby Kelly and 13 of his buddies mumbling the same five conversations over and over again.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
I used to listen regularly when it was comedians but it shifted to pretty much anybody at some point, and that coupled with his Covid faggotry means I don't follow him anymore. The Robin Williams, Louis, Patrice, and some more are legendary interviews really.
I listen to the Dice, Carl LeBove, and Big Jay interviews quite regularly...

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I listen to the Dice, Carl LeBove, and Big Jay interviews quite regularly...

It's been forever since I've listened to any but I'm sure I'll listen to some here and there again. The last shit, probably 4 or 5 years I check his website twice a year, don't see anything I want to listen to and dip out again for forever. Did Seinfeld do it in 2020? That might have been the last one. Nigga should get Redbar on.:cool: