• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a more boring faggot than Marc Maron

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
IMG_5389.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I tried watching his interview with Sean Strickland and he couldn't have been a more boring host
When cumtown broke up he had Stav on to explain why he left and I actually wanted to find out why, and I couldn't get through it. Theo Von is fucking boring to tears. I'd rather listen to a washing machine with a shoe in it.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
He's always been boring though, right back when he started out he was quite dull - people can shit on Rogan but at least you could listen to him in the mid-years. There's a lot of autistic pent up anger in Maron, he's the type of guy who angrily tells you you're having fun and 'this is fun' when it clearly isn't - an alcoholic in a nutshell I guess.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
He's always been boring though, right back when he started out he was quite dull - people can shit on Rogan but at least you could listen to him in the mid-years. There's a lot of autistic pent up anger in Maron, he's the type of guy who angrily tells you you're having fun and 'this is fun' when it clearly isn't - an alcoholic in a nutshell I guess.

My wife is a fan so I took her to see him last time he was in London, gotta say he was pretty funny..he spent a good chunk of the show shtting on Rogan and his Crew, also got into it with a drunk heckler bitch