Is sex addiction real?

Is sex addiction real?

• Fuck no, kikes at it again

• Yes, child. I'm an old testament sex god who's had sex with 2 women, so I know the struggle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
It's ultimately Jew bullshit in the sense that it's not a real condition. Sex feels great so you want it all the time, just like I want to eat nothing but pizza and ice cream all the time. Nobody has "sex dependence" where you can't get out of bed without a blowie.

But, if you've ever been in a toxic relationship, you will definitely stay in it longer than you should purely because of the sex if it's great. That is addiction without a doubt. My longest relationship was nearly four years, and it's merely because she was hot and she had big white tits I'd squeeze (DDs and one of her bras was an "E" size I didn't know existed) as I came up her cunt. I was depressed for 2/3 of being her boyfriend.

Rammstein made a song about it:

You can be addicted to the dumping of dopamine. Edging lets you sustain that release for an extended period if time until you orgasm. I think the longest I edged for was around 4 hrs on a Saturday while the missus was out. Foreskin got tender. Hope the ladies on this forum see the shit a brotherman got to go through over a picture of fat tits with a hacked up turkey in the background.
What you say?!
secret-word.gif

heart-eyes-donald-duck.gif

innamorato-batticuore-cuore-lupo-ululato-in-love.gif

polux.gif