• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is San Antonio worth looking into?

G

San Antonio is full of libtards, I have no idea what the faggots saying otherwise are talking about.

If you’re a single guy with no real attachment here I’ll give you the same advice I have @torquie and say move to the western edge of Eastern Europe. Look at Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, shit like that. Not shitholes like the far eastern places but still conservative enough to not put up with most of the Jew nonsense that has ruined this country.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
San Antonio is full of libtards, I have no idea what the faggots saying otherwise are talking about.

If you’re a single guy with no real attachment here I’ll give you the same advice I have @torquie and say move to the western edge of Eastern Europe. Look at Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, shit like that. Not shitholes like the far eastern places but still conservative enough to not put up with most of the Jew nonsense that has ruined this country.
Macedonia would be the place to go, it has the added benefit of being close enough to Greece that you can get away when the power grid goes down for awhile. Hungary kinda sucks now for regular people but both Poland and Hungary are perfect for someone who thinks like a nazi.

G

I need to do something. I hate where I’m at and I might have to start killing homeless faggots to try and stay happy.
Take a fucking trip or something. Euros are cheap right now and it may be cliche but you can do the whole backpacking around like a spoiled NYU brat trying to find herself.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
My friend from Iraq lives there and keeps telling me I need to move there. I was there a couple of times while in the military but didn’t really get to look around.

I saw that condos are somewhat cheap and so are single homes.

I sorta just want to go because I know like 5 people I was stationed with there and I’m going crazy on the west coast.

Any one know the job market and living standards there?
It's crowded with tourists. I think the HEB distribution center is out there and they're always looking for people because niggers can't be bothered to show up. The Alamo is overrated. Being Texas it's full of blacks and messicans.

Other than that it's better than Austin or Houson. Try Corpus Chrisi though. You can live out in the country and work in the city. Same problem with tourists but not nearly as bad because people are lazy and won't drive 4 hours for a day trip.

For Texas I'd probably work at a chemical plant in Freeport and buy a beach house in Sargeant.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

Nobody is leaving to move to Europe. People barely leave the city they grew up in.