• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is San Antonio worth looking into?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
My friend from Iraq lives there and keeps telling me I need to move there. I was there a couple of times while in the military but didn’t really get to look around.

I saw that condos are somewhat cheap and so are single homes.

I sorta just want to go because I know like 5 people I was stationed with there and I’m going crazy on the west coast.

Any one know the job market and living standards there?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Just move nigga. Don't look for our approval. If you can afford, do it.

You won't have to worry about cold harsh winters.

I moved to Florida strictly because I was able to find something I can actually purchase and not pay rent to someone else for the rest of my life. I don't rely on knowing people. I don't want friends as an adult and would move again to somewhere where I know nobody in a heartbeat.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Just move nigga. Don't look for our approval. If you can afford, do it.

You won't have to worry about cold harsh winters.

I moved to Florida strictly because I was able to find something I can actually purchase and not pay rent to someone else for the rest of my life. I don't rely on knowing people. I don't want friends as an adult and would move again to somewhere where I know nobody in a heartbeat.

I get what you’re saying, but I sorta have to wait till next oct / Nov. I have to re do my VA disability. After that I’ll be able to pick up and leave.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Don't like the looks of that city, but it's cheap for a reason. It has a dirt town feel to it and it isn't too far from West Texas, which is beautiful. I wouldn't live there, but if you can find a good job and decent housing go for it.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Say hi to your new neighbors for us when you move there.
ED34115C-E50E-4EC0-B955-0A8B84CA3C01.jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If guns, high school football, construction and cheap living is for you, I'd say yes. (oddly the taxes seem high compared to the prices)

If you don't want to live or work around trumpanzees with guns then no
Lol. What? That's not San Antonio at all. Trumpanzees? This city I'd liberal as fuck- it's approaching Austin territory with its faggotry. The outskirts are fairly conservative and the people who own guns aren't limited to Republicans- Dems arm themselves here as well.

I assume you don't live here, because high school football isn't really religion here. Maybe at a couple of schools (Converse Judson and Steele, Cibolo), but they're both literally in different cities and 20 miles or so from downtown SA.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
There's a murder there almost every day, sometimes 2-3. It's hot and humid all the time. Tons of fatties, if you're kinda skinny you'll be an automatic 7/10, but good luck finding a non-fat counterpart. I can't stand Texas at all, YMMV. Arizona/New Mexico doesn't have shitty winters or any humidity, just the heat. I'd move there personally.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
i work there a lot & consider it a still-affordable, not-yet-ruined alternative to my hometown of austin. although lots of outpriced austinites are getting the same idea & moving there. since central texas at large keeps growing astronomically, i’m sure SA cost of living will start to reflect that pace more. it’s a nice place to live if you prefer the region but hate faggoty austin.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
i work there a lot & consider it a still-affordable, not-yet-ruined alternative to my hometown of austin. although lots of outpriced austinites are getting the same idea & moving there. since central texas at large keeps growing astronomically, i’m sure SA cost of living will start to reflect that pace more. it’s a nice place to live if you prefer the region but hate faggoty austin.
The prices are starting to catch up to Austin's.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Cheap homes. Tons of those chintzy new developments with faggy names like Heavenly Acres or whatever. High crime. The fuckin supermarket has armed security. That's what makes you feel secure, a fatass black lady with a Glock she couldn't even pull out because her ass and gut get in the way.

Nice weather in the winter. Lots of sun. Brootal in the summer but everywhere is air conditioned. Everything generally cheaper than the north, gasoline ridiculously so. Highways that are always like four lanes packed.

Downtown really pleasant. Not that many bums. Lots of nice small towns just outside the city.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Cheap homes. Tons of those chintzy new developments with faggy names like Heavenly Acres or whatever. High crime. The fuckin supermarket has armed security. That's what makes you feel secure, a fatass black lady with a Glock she couldn't even pull out because her ass and gut get in the way.

Nice weather in the winter. Lots of sun. Brootal in the summer but everywhere is air conditioned. Everything generally cheaper than the north, gasoline ridiculously so. Highways that are always like four lanes packed.

Downtown really pleasant. Not that many bums. Lots of nice small towns just outside the city.
Crime from blacks or tejanos?