Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters

Wigger

Mr Tomlinson, I got 7 names for you...msg me
Two more pillowbiters:

maxresdefault.jpg

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
I saw a clip of Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman doing some interview and was immediately struck by how fucking gay Ryan Reynolds is. He looks gay, he talks gay, he moves gay, he probably fucking smells gay. Hugh Jackman is an obvious homo and Ryan Reynolds makes him seem like the manliest fucker alive by comparison. The fucking douche also isn't funny at all. He says things in a catty, faggy, sarcastic way that would make women laugh but just irritates men. Like Matthew Perry, the inventor of sarcasm.
How did you guys sort this shit out on the set of the godfather? would you suck the guys cock to prove he's gay?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
How did you guys sort this shit out on the set of the godfather? would you suck the guys cock to prove he's gay?
John Cazale got me all coked out and I let him blow me one time. I didn't finish and I brutally kicked the shit out of him immediately after for trying to make a fag out of me. The mustache was throwing me off. Cazale, Brando, Pacino, pretty much all the Italians would suck a cock if you waved one in their face. Bobby Duvall and I got sucked, but we didn't do the sucking. Jimmy Caan was too busy sweeping floors all day to even kick back and get sucked. He'd take any chance he could to sweep any floor and then pick through the dust pile for change. Sweepin' Jimmy we called him. The funny part was after he picked through the pile he'd sweep it all back out all over the floor. Fucking jews, man.

One time I saw Brando suck Coppala. He made him leave the mouthpiece in and said "I'm gonna fill them floppy bulldog jowls fulla goo." It was disturbing. I saw the whole thing. Everyone did. It took like 20 minutes and he really fucked his face. It was disturbing in hindsight, but that was just Hollywood back then.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
John Cazale got me all coked out and I let him blow me one time. I didn't finish and I brutally kicked the shit out of him immediately after for trying to make a fag out of me. The mustache was throwing me off. Cazale, Brando, Pacino, pretty much all the Italians would suck a cock if you waved one in their face. Bobby Duvall and I got sucked, but we didn't do the sucking. Jimmy Caan was too busy sweeping floors all day to even kick back and get sucked. He'd take any chance he could to sweep any floor and then pick through the dust pile for change. Sweepin' Jimmy we called him. The funny part was after he picked through the pile he'd sweep it all back out all over the floor. Fucking jews, man.

One time I saw Brando suck Coppala. He made him leave the mouthpiece in and said "I'm gonna fill them floppy bulldog jowls fulla goo." It was disturbing. I saw the whole thing. Everyone did. It took like 20 minutes and he really fucked his face. It was disturbing in hindsight, but that was just Hollywood back then.
John Cazale is a moth?

Poor fella
He's best friends with Rob McElhenney who's also really really fucking weird, I guess they're just both really autistic or some shit. Both have that bizarre kind of "pretending to be cool" attitude about them that's less "Hollywood phony" and more just really oblivious to how bizarre they're coming across.
I saw a bit of that Wrexham show they did and it's really weird. Two Broadway musical type people pretending to be interested in a shitty Welsh club

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Poor fella

I saw a bit of that Wrexham show they did and it's really weird. Two Broadway musical type people pretending to be interested in a shitty Welsh club
They just want a city to worship them as saviors and to show everyone else what great guys they are for doing it. They didn’t even know each other or Jack shit about soccer before they did it.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
They all are...it's actually more fucked. Even Nana slightly "touched" on it when he did his bit about John Wayne's swishy/prancy walk. What he didn't know is you need to re-examine John Wayne's anatomy. The eyes don't lie, nor do the skeleton

iroiro04.gif

That's right my 40 year old sassters, John Wayne was born a bitch. FTM and MTF dominate Hollywood
View attachment 215407