• not gay

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Hollywood pedophile

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters

Wigger

Mr Tomlinson, I got 7 names for you...msg me
He’s an actor. Whattya think?
They all are...it's actually more fucked. Even Nana slightly "touched" on it when he did his bit about John Wayne's swishy/prancy walk. What he didn't know is you need to re-examine John Wayne's anatomy. The eyes don't lie, nor do the skeleton

iroiro04.gif

That's right my 40 year old sassters, John Wayne was born a bitch. FTM and MTF dominate Hollywood
Baphomet-removebg-preview.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I saw a clip of Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman doing some interview and was immediately struck by how fucking gay Ryan Reynolds is. He looks gay, he talks gay, he moves gay, he probably fucking smells gay. Hugh Jackman is an obvious homo and Ryan Reynolds makes him seem like the manliest fucker alive by comparison. The fucking douche also isn't funny at all. He says things in a catty, faggy, sarcastic way that would make women laugh but just irritates men. Like Matthew Perry, the inventor of sarcasm.

Wigger

Mr Tomlinson, I got 7 names for you...msg me
I saw a clip of Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman doing some interview and was immediately struck by how fucking gay Ryan Reynolds is. He looks gay, he talks gay, he moves gay, he probably fucking smells gay. Hugh Jackman is an obvious homo and Ryan Reynolds makes him seem like the manliest fucker alive by comparison. The fucking douche also isn't funny at all. He says things in a catty, faggy, sarcastic way that would make women laugh but just irritates men. Like Matthew Perry, the inventor of sarcasm.
Holee shit you werent kiddin'

gettyimages-86274957.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember when they first put him in tv / movies they tried to make him a Bill Murray type actor but he’s way too effeminate and gay. Van Wilder he was supposed to be this “big man on campus party guy” that gets laid a lot yet seemed to be repulsed by women.