• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pat really fat shaming?!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I'd fucking love to know the true extent of patricks self image. I dont think his mind is capable of truly processing an objective image of himself but I do wonder if there was ever even a time where he told himself "I'm not THAT fat" or if he just straight up has the opposite of body dysmorphia.
They both look like complete mutants.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
But to be fair - those fat posters usually arent ashamed to admit it. As we get older and busier with our careers and families it’s not as easy to stay in shape and most guys will say “yeah, I got fat, ah! what you gonna do?!” And not take it too seriously. It’s just getting older / a part of life that when you’re older you’re not like you were when you were younger. Especially if you work in a job that you’re at a desk and not moving around the whole time.

Pat however makes insane claims like he’s hasn’t gained a pound in over 20 years which anyone with eyes can see is an obvious lie and his “I’m not fat and have never been, child” is silly as we’ve seen he’s got tiny arms and big belly from being fat. Also, he’s got NOTHING but free time to work out and obviously doesn’t.
If Patrick did a boot camp every other day, it would change his entire life.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Didn't you used to be a model?
I coulda been a fawkin model
1719354499078.jpeg

Forum Clout
I'd fucking love to know the true extent of patricks self image. I dont think his mind is capable of truly processing an objective image of himself but I do wonder if there was ever even a time where he told himself "I'm not THAT fat" or if he just straight up has the opposite of body dysmorphia.
They both look like complete mutants.
That's what's perplexing about him regarding his body image. With all of his personality disorders it's hard to tell if he actually, delusionally believes he hasn't gained weight since high school, or if he just repeats the same "haven't gained a pound" because admitting he's portly would be "letting the idiots win".

Normal people would realize that when their favorite pair of jeans are harder to button, they can't fit their hands in the pockets, and they are constantly being forced down by the fat gut above them, it's time to go shopping for a larger size. Then there's the Walmart graphic tees he loves so much which are very clearly too fucking tight. How are these clothes at all comfortable when they're practically cutting off his circulation? It would be one thing if he really can't afford new clothes, but that's not the case. He seems to defiantly refuse to purchase new clothes for his new size.
Vintage.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
There isn't a SINGLE thing Pat whines about being the "victim" of that he hasn't done onto others. Literally none. Even swattting I see as comparable to his attack against Gibney, the lolsuit was a false accusation in order to have the State do his bidding and harm JG3.