• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Nikki's Prolapsed Anus a shitty poster?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
C232-FB06-9-AEB-46-C0-B3-F0-A12-BA9-DBE8-ED.gif

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I like WormKiller. Along with Mew, chicopeeChip, IveGotATreeOnMyHouse85, Niki’s Crusty Gusset, Mitch Weaver, Tony, Will Tate, Phish, Twatsmash, UnPrePared, and Boomia, I find myself laughing at his shit more than scrolling past it. There’s many others I enjoy posts from, but in general that’s my fandom. It’s like pro wrestling. There’s a million people who love John Cena, as lame as he is sometimes, but I like guys like Edge even when he was a mega heel. He works harder than Cena. Same kind of thing.

Last edited:
G

I like WormKiller. Along with Mew, chicopeeChip, IveGotATreeOnMyHouse85, Niki’s Crusty Gusset, Mitch Weaver, Tony, Will Tate, Phish, Twatsmash, UnPrePared, and Boomia, I find myself laughing at his shit more than scrolling past it. There’s many others I enjoy posts from, but in general that’s my fandom. It’s like pro wrestling. There’s a million people who love John Cena, as lame as he is sometimes, but I like guys like Edge even when he was a mega heel. He works harder than Cena. Same kind of thing. Guys my age loved Sting in WCW, I liked Ric Flair. Sting was always a gullible dope even as the surfer ultimate face. Ric was hard working and dirty and always seemed able to outfox Stinger into falling for his whole “I’m a changed man” schtick. If you like wrestling and look at 1989-1994 WCW that’s pretty much the arc every time. Flair and Sting, Flair tricks Sting countless times into thinking he’s a changed man, only to use dirty tricks to beat him year again at the pay per view. And Sting falls for it everytime like a dope.
Does everyone get a wrestling theme song? I've got one for mews:

[MEDIA=youtube]oS9WY1bo0vQ[/MEDIA]

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
He's also @HR@PaneraBread. His Panera bit is still going strong.
Of all the things we thought we'd be accused of, having an alt account with a shitty "related individual's pronounced bodily feature" name is pretty far down the list.

We've read this stupid book before:

Unimaginative name pointing out the presumed physical shortcomings of someone the sub is going after; check
Strange proclivity towards bullying people off the forum; check
Constantly demanding we return to an anonymous 4chan style thread; check

The only thing missing is the declaration of a Magnum Opus

We don't know why this guy's spitting the pacifier out or what his problem is with this Mewler guy or who said what on some podcast that 300 people listen to. We don't care so long as the numbers check out and we can pop in and out like Chip whenever someone mentions soup or their hard day at work.

You should all start a podcast called "JUST FUCKING BEHAVE"

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I like WormKiller. Along with Mew, chicopeeChip, IveGotATreeOnMyHouse85, Niki’s Crusty Gusset, Mitch Weaver, Tony, Will Tate, Phish, Twatsmash, UnPrePared, and Boomia, I find myself laughing at his shit more than scrolling past it. There’s many others I enjoy posts from, but in general that’s my fandom. It’s like pro wrestling. There’s a million people who love John Cena, as lame as he is sometimes, but I like guys like Edge even when he was a mega heel. He works harder than Cena. Same kind of thing.
This is the gayest post in this entire thread

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Dead where he belongs. Funny how that wrestling bit went nowhere.
Literally a case us wanting to 86 it halfway through when we were taking a raft of shit for it, but also not being able to because we'd probably catch some shit for not following through either. One'a them Catch 22s. We've held our hands up and said it was a stupid idea, badly executed. We were happy when those foreign exchange kids started talking about Xena and Wednesday Addams because the blowback died down quickly and the wrestlers outside took a hike.

Also, whoever came up with Sting....you really motherfucked us. Ssscumbag