Is Nana thinking these tards will be Pat Dixon replacements? New show on TACS?

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
I think Anthony should call it a day, move into his SC house if there is one, seek help for his attraction to children, stop the hgh, end the dole for his siblings, and just live off whatever money he hasn't gambled away. Social security will kick in soon enough, he can spend his retirement posting on twitter all day and yelling racial slurs at the news with his beard/gf.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I think Anthony should call it a day, move into his SC house if there is one, seek help for his attraction to children, stop the hgh, end the dole for his siblings, and just live off whatever money he hasn't gambled away.
I hear ya, but this degenerate fuckstick doesn't deserve the kindness you're showing here, not fer nuthin.

I think Anthony should call it a day, move into his SC house if there is one, seek help for his attraction to children, stop the hgh, end the dole for his siblings, and just live off whatever money he hasn't gambled away. Social security will kick in soon enough, he can spend his retirement posting on twitter all day and yelling racial slurs at the news with his beard/gf.
I don’t think there is one lol. There was one but he just paid the deposit some other asshole will buy it.

I don’t think there is one lol. There was one but he just paid the deposit some other asshole will buy it.
I'm beginning to believe the SC house was a lie as well. At some point in the near future, he'll pretend he "flipped" it for a profit, but that'll be a lie too. I find it hard to believe that Nana has the wherewithal to spend thousands of dollars a month on totally needless rent while his alleged "dream house" just sits there unoccupied. The whole thing seems really suspicious and dumb.

Zeroman

I'm beginning to believe the SC house was a lie as well. At some point in the near future, he'll pretend he "flipped" it for a profit, but that'll be a lie too. I find it hard to believe that Nana has the wherewithal to spend thousands of dollars a month on totally needless rent while his alleged "dream house" just sits there unoccupied. The whole thing seems really suspicious and dumb.
Don't forget the special doors that she needed only to flip the house.

Don't forget the special doors that she needed only to flip the house.
They're really weak and gay excuses that sound like lies. He's spending thousands and thousands of dollars in rent because he doesn't have the special doors he wants? He continues to live in a place he claims to despise because his "pool house" isn't finished? It's late October, why would he need a pool house now anyway? Right now, my prevailing theory is that in a drunken state of vacation euphoria, Nana tried to buy a house in Greenville, but for some unknown reason the deal fell apart, and now he's too ashamed to admit it.

Zeroman

They're really weak and gay excuses that sound like lies. He's spending thousands and thousands of dollars in rent because he doesn't have the special doors he wants? He continues to live in a place he claims to despise because his "pool house" isn't finished? It's late October, why would he need a pool house now anyway? Right now, my prevailing theory is that in a drunken state of vacation euphoria, Nana tried to buy a house in Greenville, but for some unknown reason the deal fell apart, and now he's too ashamed to admit it.
To be fair: most New Yorkers want a pool in the South and want the bitch heated to fuck all. I don't believe in the fact that he's actually interested in moving into said house, but knowing what I know about NY big fucks down here in FL means that they want the pool at a constant 85 degrees throughout the winter. It doesn't help their electricity bills nor does it assist their water bills because all of the dumb spoiled Guinea brats don't realize is that it gets cold enough here in East Central Florida to evaporate out their pools and spas because nature happens. Don't get me started on the traffic down here, lest I devolve into a Andy Kauffman/Foreign Man bit. Ugh.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
who’s paying for this shit
8B97EB0E-0329-4452-B6C7-0C2B2946D0E3.jpeg

There is a house, nana got drunk like you said, put a deposit down for a new construction and he pussed out as usual and won’t move. His faggotry has literally caused him millions of dollars at this point.

Opie should buy that house when it’s done and then give it to Joe just to fuck with 🐜