Is it worth it to see Stanhope live still?

G

I’m thinking of going this week. Obviously 20 years ago he was great but does anyone know if he is just a wet brained retard just being rolled onto the stage at this point?

I’m also pretty sure this faggot place will require masks to get in. Way to stay true to your libertarian values, stupid.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Saw him live in '17. Opener was Stanhope/Bisbee hanger-on garbage. Tomlinsonesque lazy and hack orange man bad zilch.

Stanhope was great, no complaints. Would see again.
James Inman and Andy Andrist were the openers when I saw him. Both were absolutely forgettable.
But Stanhope was good. The only bit I remember had to do with Indian bus rape.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
James Inman and Andy Andrist were the openers when I saw him. Both were absolutely forgettable.
But Stanhope was good. The only bit I remember had to do with Indian bus rape.
May have been Andrist. Fucking lame-O.

Would have love to see Inman, but he's probably good for three dates before whatever the fuck is wrong with him gets him banished.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I was all set to go until I read on the site a mask is required for the ENTIRE SHOW except when IN THE PROCESS of eating and drinking.

How the fuck are you supposed to laugh? This is fucking retarded, don’t think I can do it
How can someone be anti government and do a complete 180 like this lol. Nobody talk about it cause he's deep in obscurity now unlike burr

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
How can someone be anti government and do a complete 180 like this lol. Nobody talk about it cause he's deep in obscurity now unlike burr
Stanhope is a hedonist, people who thought he had convictions don’t get that he just wants to be able to do what he wants

“only people who get jabbed can get these privileges” thats all he had to hear

remember when only old people were getting early vaxxes, and all the npc faggots were making jokes about it (south park did it well) and doug was one of the people they were mocking in the episode “im gonna go on the dark web and get a fake id to be old” im gonna go do crime to submit to the will of the government quicker cause im a bad bad boy

doug is also very jewish about his business, that degenerate drunk shtick is as real as larry the cable guy

EraGodless

Stanhope is a hedonist, people who thought he had convictions don’t get that he just wants to be able to do what he wants

“only people who get jabbed can get these privileges” thats all he had to hear

remember when only old people were getting early vaxxes, and all the npc faggots were making jokes about it (south park did it well) and doug was one of the people they were mocking in the episode “im gonna go on the dark web and get a fake id to be old” im gonna go do crime to submit to the will of the government quicker cause im a bad bad boy

doug is also very jewish about his business, that degenerate drunk shtick is as real as larry the cable guy
Yeah- I think if he was drinking real rot gut (I think he drinks Popov vodka or some trash like that), he'd be pretty fucked healthwise. Last time I saw him, he looked tan, rested, and ready.

He's a character like Dean Martin. Nigga was drinking apple juice in public--