Is Dave Smith funny in person?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_4312.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Funny shop but here’s my autistic anecdote anyway,

I went to the first two skanksfests - the first was pretty fun and the second was very gay and I flew home early (NYC is a shit hole so nothing else to do there). I imagine it’s beyond faggy now at thess events.

Anyway Dave Smith walked around like he was a presidential candidate basking in his constituents worship and was a total weirdo, he would shake hands and talk in that fake charismatic way politicians do. Very insincere and Jewish.

Luis by contrast felt natural and normal.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
He's not funny period. I get that he's one of 3 hosts of Legion of Skanks but he's been piping up WAY too much lately and it's NEVER funny. He either explains a joke someone just said or he continuously cuts someone off in the middle of an anecdote to explain what they're saying in like a "let me break it down for the idiots out there" way and makes the person's boring story drag for like 20 minutes.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He's not funny period. I get that he's one of 3 hosts of Legion of Skanks but he's been piping up WAY too much lately and it's NEVER funny. He either explains a joke someone just said or he continuously cuts someone off in the middle of an anecdote to explain what they're saying in like a "let me break it down for the idiots out there" way and makes the person's boring story drag for like 20 minutes.

Ever since I went to those skanksfests I’ve not listened to stand up, or any of those podcast comedian people.

They’re all total gay weirdos.

It was eye opening, at first I was like wow this is cool I can drink beers/smoke cigarettes/so drugs with all these guys I’ve listened to for years - and then when you’re doing it you just immediately realise you don’t want to talk to these people, they’re losers (even if some have money) - I was talking to Doug Stanhope and just thinking wow this guy is a sad old drunk. They’re all pathological liars as well.

i don't remember which LOS it was, but luis made a very light joke that dave wasn't funny and you could see in dave's face it destroyed him. luis walked it back almost right after.

I know he's Jewish and that helps to say the least. Yet I can't help but have a certain admiration for people who have zero talent that make it in life through sheer persistence (and w/o working a real job).

Sure basically all modern comics are faggots who suck, but most of them have something that they do which is unique, charming, clever/smart, etc. Some kind of an "in" that gives socially isolated white dudes an excuse to listen to their shit. Dave is one of those guys who brings absolutely nothing to the table, never has, and yet I'm sure he's worth low 7 figures and will never suffer the indignity of working/contributing to society.

Respek.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I know he's Jewish and that helps to say the least. Yet I can't help but have a certain admiration for people who have zero talent that make it in life through sheer persistence (and w/o working a real job).

Sure basically all modern comics are faggots who suck, but most of them have something that they do which is unique, charming, clever/smart, etc. Some kind of an "in" that gives socially isolated white dudes an excuse to listen to their shit. Dave is one of those guys who brings absolutely nothing to the table, never has, and yet I'm sure he's worth low 7 figures and will never suffer the indignity of working/contributing to society.

Respek.
It’s for all those reasons I wanna see him lose everything. He’s the millennial version of Joe Cumia, everything he has is because someone gave it to him and that was primarily Luis. His smarmy know it all attitude and lolbertarian politics makes him one of the biggest faggots on earth. He refuses to debate anyone he can’t “own”. He’s a snake oil sales man and a piss poor excuse for a comic. He’s one of those “craft/civilians” type which we all know is one giant cope for unfunny faggots.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
i remember listening to his special and the intro was pretty funny, he was giving free tickets to some line of people to his show and they were all like who the fuck. other than that i remember nothing. thats all i got sorry

Funny shop but here’s my autistic anecdote anyway,

I went to the first two skanksfests - the first was pretty fun and the second was very gay and I flew home early (NYC is a shit hole so nothing else to do there). I imagine it’s beyond faggy now at thess events.

Anyway Dave Smith walked around like he was a presidential candidate basking in his constituents worship and was a total weirdo, he would shake hands and talk in that fake charismatic way politicians do. Very insincere and Jewish.

Luis by contrast felt natural and normal.
Why was the second skankfest so much gayer than the first?

Ever since I went to those skanksfests I’ve not listened to stand up, or any of those podcast comedian people.

They’re all total gay weirdos.

It was eye opening, at first I was like wow this is cool I can drink beers/smoke cigarettes/so drugs with all these guys I’ve listened to for years - and then when you’re doing it you just immediately realise you don’t want to talk to these people, they’re losers (even if some have money) - I was talking to Doug Stanhope and just thinking wow this guy is a sad old drunk. They’re all pathological liars as well.
could you elaborate on the stanhope interaction. i had a ticket to skankfest south but bailed on going. i have a feeling i would’ve left feeling the same.