Is Bert slimming down?

Do people really think that Bert guy is funny? I’ve checked him out and he just seems goofy and retarded.

Come to think of it he seems like one of those comedians who tricks the simple-minded into going: “Haha this guy acts like a goofy retard”

When in reality he’s just actually a goofy retard.
He's the hipster-dad version of Dane Cook.

Just yuck 🤮

Stretch. I start the day with a plank and that seems to work well.
Do a deadhang every day for 2 min or until ur grip gives out, keep trying to go longer until u get to 2 min. Then once u can consistently hit 2 min u can start adding in hanging leg raises to strengthen the core from the stretched position and superset them w some nordic back extensions. My back's never felt better and I've had all sorts of issues w it stemming from a bad car accident 15 yrs and then ego lifting like a dumbass

Do a deadhang every day for 2 min or until ur grip gives out, keep trying to go longer until u get to 2 min. Then once u can consistently hit 2 min u can start adding in hanging leg raises to strengthen the core from the stretched position and superset them w some nordic back extensions. My back's never felt better and I've had all sorts of issues w it stemming from a bad car accident 15 yrs and then ego lifting like a dumbass
My legs ache more after running the day before more than any back issue tbh. Find the plank works a lot and is hardly going to hurt either so I do it to stretch and as a warm up for my next run