Is Bert slimming down?

Looks like he's cut back to half a handle of Tito's a day
Screenshot_20230728-213336~2.png

G

Do people really think that Bert guy is funny? I’ve checked him out and he just seems goofy and retarded.

Come to think of it he seems like one of those comedians who tricks the simple-minded into going: “Haha this guy acts like a goofy retard”

When in reality he’s just actually a goofy retard.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Do people really think that Bert guy is funny? I’ve checked him out and he just seems goofy and retarded.

Come to think of it he seems like one of those comedians who tricks the simple-minded into going: “Haha this guy acts like a goofy retard”

Sometimes your username/avatar fits your posts perfectly. How's the action on the VLTs?

The people who think he's funny are the same one's who think Rogan is a deep intellectual

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Joe Rogan is not funny but this guy, man...No way he has 100 real "fans". NO FUCKING WAY.

Listening to this dude not even be able to squeeze out words while he laughs at his own dumb jokes is broodal. Wana be comedy Jimmy Buffet

WWAWD parlaying a dumb fake/glowy story into a whole career?

IMO he could be a plant to discourage real comics (more tavistock "chip away at american culture with demoralizing shit), I dont get his success at all.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I have a visceral hatred for goofballs.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

Painfully unfunny and can't grasp the concept of a conversation

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Joe Rogan is not funny but this guy, man...No way he has 100 real "fans". NO FUCKING WAY.

Listening to this dude not even be able to squeeze out words while he laughs at his own dumb jokes is broodal. Wana be comedy Jimmy Buffet

IMO he could be a plant to discourage real comics (more tavistock "chip away at american culture with demoralizing shit), I dont get his success at all.
Joe Rogan at the very least is likable
Bert is annoying

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker

I really don't understand how anyone tolerates the fake high pitched squeal laugh he does. That's something I wouldn't be able to get around without saying something. I don't get how nobody is ever like "are you okay?" Or "what was that about?"

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

Do the nigger cattle think-

Never.