Is anyone familiar with Derek Gaines?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
He's a black comic who goes on GAS Digital podcasts and has one of his own. He was on a recent episode of Real Ass Podcast. I don't even dislike the guy, but he does the over the top Def Comedy Jam laugh where it's a long high pitched scream and he falls on the floor and rolls around and shit. I was out fishing for a few hours earlier and right when I was going by a bank full of asshole geese, this fucker hits one of his ridiculous laughs and the geese went fucking nuts. They were all honking and flapping their wings and shit. Two of them started coming right at me in the water and I just turned around and hauled ass. Nigger tried to have me killed.

FingerofGod

He's a black comic who goes on GAS Digital podcasts and has one of his own. He was on a recent episode of Real Ass Podcast. I don't even dislike the guy, but he does the over the top Def Comedy Jam laugh where it's a long high pitched scream and he falls on the floor and rolls around and shit. I was out fishing for a few hours earlier and right when I was going by a bank full of asshole geese, this fucker hits one of his ridiculous laughs and the geese went fucking nuts. They were all honking and flapping their wings and shit. Two of them started coming right at me in the water and I just turned around and hauled ass. Nigger tried to have me killed.
I just listened to that episode earlier today. Derek stinks. He’s clearly pretty woke but tries to keep it hidden because he knows Luis will smash him. He also used the term “civilian” so I really hate him now.

Chris-Gaines-Who-Is.jpg
Any relation?