• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Anthony TRULY a lost cause?

Is Anthony a lost cause?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
There is and never was a real Anthony Cumia. He is whatever he expects will get the most reaction from the people who comment on him and his work. Basically, Anthony Cumia is not a person, he is a long mirror in Daniel Kurlans house.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Too many holes in the boat.

If he got off alcohol, he's still addicted to Twitter. Without Twitter and alcohol he has to face the homosexuality. If you got him off Twitter and alcohol and he admits he loves men, he's still a pedophile, or at least has done pedophilic shit, and pedos get the rope no matter who or what you are.

Also, a lost cause somewhat implies there's still something of value to be saved. His brain is mush, his wit is gone. Even his rage tweeting has lost all semblance of trying to have some sarcasm and humor. It's just emojis now.

He'll be sharing a hallway with Lady Di soon, and that's best case scenario.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I thought it would be amusing to go against the grain. I do however think he could redeem himself a bit if he quit drinking so much and focused on being funny then out his show for free on YouTube after dropping the whole network. I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out that Chrissie gets close to the same amount of views as him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I thought it would be amusing to go against the grain. I do however think he could redeem himself a bit if he quit drinking so much and focused on being funny then out his show for free on YouTube after dropping the whole network. I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out that Chrissie gets close to the same amount of views as him.
How can he redeem himself from being a pedophile or beating his girlfriend? Suicide is the only way possible.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Honestly I’m amazed he isn’t dead already. Every single picture or video I’ve seen of him post O&A, he always, fucking always has a drink in his hand. He must be buzzed constantly throughout the day and then probably drinks enough booze to pass out and quash the overwhelming homosexual thoughts every single night.

I’ve had my problems with booze in the past but never been as bad as Anthony with the constant need to have alcohol within reach at every hour of the day. To answer the question of the poll - yes, he’s 100% a lost cause.
What I find odd, which is actually probably a lie anyways, but when he or other 3rd parties describe his drinking habits it isn't at the level you'd think it should be at. Like 12 bud lights in a day? How has his tolerance and addiction not progressed past the equivalent of 9 light beer pints? The guy has been allegedly heavily drinking for like 2 decades now.

But then again that's probably a lie, like how all alcoholics will understate their drinking by like 33-50%.

Or as Dovid said maybe he's just combining benzos with beer constantly and that could make sense, cause that'd get him right fucked up without the need for like 14 pints.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
What I find odd, which is actually probably a lie anyways, but when he or other 3rd parties describe his drinking habits it isn't at the level you'd think it should be at. Like 12 bud lights in a day? How has his tolerance and addiction not progressed past the equivalent of 9 light beer pints? The guy has been allegedly heavily drinking for like 2 decades now.

But then again that's probably a lie, like how all alcoholics will understate their drinking by like 33-50%.

Or as Dovid said maybe he's just combining benzos with beer constantly and that could make sense, cause that'd get him right fucked up without the need for like 14 pints.
I don’t really get that about Shane Gillis either. Unless I’m starting at 9am (need to be hungover/half drunk already) and drinking all day then there’s no amount of Bud Lites that can get me drunk at all. If I need a buzz in about 5 to 7 hours I drink a 12 pack of seltzers and two to three 8% tall boys.

Last edited:

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
I don’t really get that about Shane Gillis either. Unless I’m starting at 9am and drinking all day then there’s no amount of Bud Lites that can get me drunk at all. If I need a buzz in about 5 to 7 hours I drink a 12 pack of seltzers and two to three 8% tall boys.
We are humourously (sadly) nearly at the same consumption rate for hours of buzz to amount drank give or take. My liver needs a break badly, 2 days no alcohol so far, let me make it till Friday...

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
I'd love to hear it.
You'd probably take a line of thinking that addiction is self imposed/made, you aren't addicted you are letting yourself be addicted and the "addiction" is a symptom of you not trying, motivation, depressed, whatever.

Which I don't even overly disagree with but I'd throw in a bit of literal chemical addiction and mental habit forming in there.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No ones really pointing out that Anthonys didn’t become some lost cause. He was a lost cause the minute he started hating Opie. He could have not been a drunk pedo racist and what would Compound media be? What would his career be? He’d be just as incompetent running a show. He’d still hire KtC and Erock. He was fucked the minute he got fired. And he got fired because he’s a retarded bigot who can’t stop screaming it. This is worse than his drinking, his drinking only accelerates that shit and gives him the confidence to scream nigger on his livestreams.