• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is a tranny guy who says he's a woman actually a woman?

Is a he-she a she-she?

• Total voters

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
In the US, approx 0.5% of adults identify as trans. In other words, half of one percent of the population has you losing your entire minds.

For comparison, 8% of US adults are convicted felons.
They get 97% of media coverage though.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
Literally.

At least with niggers they’re 10% of the population and actually commit horrific crimes.

No one on here has even seen a tranny irl because they’re like fucking unicorns statistically. And they’ve somehow deluded themselves that these less than 1% of people have extreme control over them or something.

Idk. It’s just fucking hilarious. Imagine being so preoccupied and rageful over people you will NEVER even interact with.
I mentioned this before but I know 3 and one is a relative

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
When I was a teenager, I thought trans people were deviant freaks. Then, when I became an adult, I read up on it and watched videos for a better understanding. I'm a shamed at my past ignorance.

- Would I want to date a trans person? No.
- Do I get that they were assigned a gender based on their birth biology? Yes.
- Do I believe their gender identity does not match their biological one? Yes.
- Do I believe most of their lives have been hell, especially as teenagers? Yes.
- Do I believe anyone chooses to be trans? No.
- Do I believe they deserve the same happiness and protection of the law as anyone else? Yes.
- Do I think a lot of people on this forum need to do a little more research and stop posting ignorant shit about people they don't understand that would never hurt them? Yes.

Have a nice day.
You have been indoctrinated a by tranny propaganda. You use tranny vernacular too. No one is assigned their gender at birth. You are male or female or at extremely rare cases both. Just like there are 2 headed people but we don't say you've been assigned one head at birth.
They absolutely deserve their right to happiness but that doesn't mean I have to play along to their mentally ill fantasies. This is a mental illness because it is impossible to change sex just like it's impossible to change your race (for now, I think that will be a thing as soon as they can figure out how to not offend blacks) a disproportionate amount are deviants of some sort. Allowing kids to take life altering drugs is demonic, meanwhile that same person cannot get a tattoo or cigarettes because they are a child

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
If you think about it the preference of a bigger clit means the more someone likes women... I think people men who like vaginas with regular clits are actually the homosexuals. And can we stop with this N word stuff? It is naht funny! Admin can we ban people for saying the n-word? Patrice was an Afro-American gentleman and I just don't appreciate it.

When is Jim's wife giving birth out of her anus-vagina?

Forum Clout
You have been indoctrinated a by tranny propaganda. You use tranny vernacular too. No one is assigned their gender at birth. You are male or female or at extremely rare cases both. Just like there are 2 headed people but we don't say you've been assigned one head at birth.
They absolutely deserve their right to happiness but that doesn't mean I have to play along to their mentally ill fantasies. This is a mental illness because it is impossible to change sex just like it's impossible to change your race (for now, I think that will be a thing as soon as they can figure out how to not offend blacks) a disproportionate amount are deviants of some sort. Allowing kids to take life altering drugs is demonic, meanwhile that same person cannot get a tattoo or cigarettes because they are a child
Thanks for the insight professor!

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I was gonna write a long post about it, but I've said enough on the subject before, but I will say this: the fact that detrans people get shouted down by that community is telling.

Plus, I've now heard too many parents tell their stories about how their kid said they were trans, and as soon as they get them off the internet for a while, they go revert back to how they were before. I witnessed this in my own family and there's something to be said about why that is. It's why my son won't be getting unfettered access to the internet, which dumbass parents shouldn't have been allowing in the first place.

Do what you want to yourself, but don't try and silence people who may have something different to say about how it all works out, about how your deep voice doesn't go away and the risk of cancer skyrockets, and I damn sure don't approve of adult strangers trying to convince little gay kids that they need to cut parts off and pop pills to be happy in life.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I was gonna write a long post about it, but I've said enough on the subject before, but I will say this: the fact that detrans people get shouted down by that community is telling.

Plus, I've now heard too many parents tell their stories about how their kid said they were trans, and as soon as they get them off the internet for a while, they go revert back to how they were before. I witnessed this in my own family and there's something to be said about why that is. It's why my son won't be getting unfettered access to the internet, which dumbass parents shouldn't have been allowing in the first place.

Do what you want to yourself, but don't try and silence people who may have something different to say about how it all works out, about how your deep voice doesn't go away and the risk of cancer skyrockets, and I damn sure don't approve of adult strangers trying to convince little gay kids that they need to cut parts off and pop pills to be happy in life.
Nice well thought out and heartfelt post in a sea of gay retardation, stupid.

Forum Clout

So weird how some of you think people can be influenced to change their genders. You sound like the book burners or some shit out of 1984. Are there really all these kids getting their cocks cut off because they watch too much YouTube?

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
This conversation is fawkin hilarious! Thanks for making this a safe space for everyone kind stranger.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
So weird how some of you think people can be influenced to change their genders. You sound like the book burners or some shit out of 1984. Are there really all these kids getting their cocks cut off because they watch too much YouTube?
Young people, who I was talking about, are easily influenced, but it doesn't start with cutting things off, it's as simple as taking a few pills and "trying it out" except when you do that at a young age, it has consequences.

Again, I have no problem with adults doing whatever they want, but if that morbidly obese man people keep posting disgusting photos of on here were to tout his eating habits as healthy, it would be reasonable to say that it is obviously not.

If the conversations I've seen happening online with these teenagers were more akin to "I have it bad. I didn't feel okay in my body until I did these things, but wait for a few years to see if you still feel the way you do and then talk to some people about it. This is a serious and potentially painful and dangerous thing to do, so don't go doing it frivolously." I wouldn't feel the way I do about it, but more and more often I see it go the other way, how any child who feels trans should start the process right away because the hormone blockers don't work as well when they're older.

Kids are fucking stupid, and they feel things very strongly, and there have been too many who end up sterilized or with messed up junk because they believed some strangers online telling them shit.

Forum Clout
Young people, who I was talking about, are easily influenced, but it doesn't start with cutting things off, it's as simple as taking a few pills and "trying it out" except when you do that at a young age, it has consequences.

Again, I have no problem with adults doing whatever they want, but if that morbidly obese man people keep posting disgusting photos of on here were to tout his eating habits as healthy, it would be reasonable to say that it is obviously not.

If the conversations I've seen happening online with these teenagers were more akin to "I have it bad. I didn't feel okay in my body until I did these things, but wait for a few years to see if you still feel the way you do and then talk to some people about it. This is a serious and potentially painful and dangerous thing to do, so don't go doing it frivolously." I wouldn't feel the way I do about it, but more and more often I see it go the other way, how any child who feels trans should start the process right away because the hormone blockers don't work as well when they're older.

Kids are fucking stupid, and they feel things very strongly, and there have been too many who end up sterilized or with messed up junk because they believed some strangers online telling them shit.
So, when you were a teen, are you telling us that someone could convince you to take a cock up your hairless ass?

Forum Clout

It's amazing how little faith we have in kids when, at one time, we were them. It's like as adults we develop amnesia.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
So, when you were a teen, are you telling us that someone could convince you to take a cock up your hairless ass?
It's amazing how little faith we have in kids when, at one time, we were them. It's like as adults we develop amnesia.
I was trying to think of a witty reply to all this, but it's pretty obvious no one is convincing anyone of anything here so idk enjoy your holidays, I'm off to a shindig

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
That's pretty funny. So we should make posts like this and you'd be loffing and loffing more?
We all believe that trannies should read books to children in the library here, you're preaching to the choir. speaking truth to power (sorry for the religious reference)