• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

INVERTED RATIO, CHILD

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat has inverted ratios everyday. Pat is pathetic, thinking that your twitter numbers are important. Look at what he thinks "proves" you are a fan. " I watch all the games and have been to 4" so pretty much the same resume as most football fans.

G

One of the dumbest things he does is that stupid 10:1 follower ratio. Who the fuck cares what the fucking ratio of follows to followers is? He could be missing out on the best content he's ever seen because he can't have more than a certain amount of followers or Mama Raven's Special Boy won't look so special. It takes a special kind of douchebag to think and act that way.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve noticed Pat only likes the white players, it’s why he didn’t even care about the bucks until they were about to win the finals. Pat is terrified of black people.

Pats high school basketball team had zero black players so it’s safe to assume he didn’t interact with a black person until his 20s. Pat is scared to even look a black person in the eyes.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’ve noticed Pat only likes the white players, it’s why he didn’t even care about the bucks until they were about to win the finals. Pat is terrified of black people.

Pats high school basketball team had zero black players so it’s safe to assume he didn’t interact with a black person until his 20s. Pat is scared to even look a black person in the eyes.
He has clearly not grown up around minorities until way later in life. He isnt a "hate" racist. He is an ignorant racist. He just has no idea about other races/nationalities and thinks what he has seen on TV is enough to teach him what he needs to know. He has had very limited interaction with different races. He thinks he is doing the right thing but its actually ignorant racism .

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
One of the dumbest things he does is that stupid 10:1 follower ratio. Who the fuck cares what the fucking ratio of follows to followers is? He could be missing out on the best content he's ever seen because he can't have more than a certain amount of followers or Mama Raven's Special Boy won't look so special. It takes a special kind of douchebag to think and act that way.
Or just the way his autistic brain works. He probably looks back at 2/whatever/2017 (his blue check date) to 9/10/2018 as the best time of his life. Let that sink in.

I wasn't involved in Pat shenanigans at the beginning but I'm so, so glad he spent 5k to get his account back without the blue check. You just know he was absolutely crestfallen.