International Women's Day

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
I think in the book The Forever War, they do space travel and whatnot so time dilutes and they come back to a more culled earth cause they engineered and bred people to be more gay and I just figured they really screwed it up by still allowing the women to be born

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Ok so I gotta give credit to my coworker. We've got a couple ladies who we hired (ya you, the checklist) a few months back since we didn't get all our crew back after the COVID shutdown.

International Woman's Day was brought up and one of them said "did you know international men's day was in November?" I said no, and she said "yeah nobody knows, that's not really fair."

She's a Real Ass Dude in my book.

I usually like to dunk on the women, but she's cool.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
I think I remember they interviewed the woman cleaner thinking they'd get some sad story of feeling oppressed by the patriarchy. She told them to eat shit because there's nothing shameful about having a job and doing it.
That sounds familiar

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
i read a memoir of some american girl who went to find her muslim roots, her and the women were out hiking by a river or some shit and the woman just squatted down and peed. and it occured to her that they didn't wear underwear and she had never really thought about that before
Before that guy had said that I always believed what other people said that Arab women must stink wearing all that and it was just the opposite, they get to air out with all that loose shit surely better smelling than Maggie Krill types sweating on couches all day

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I think in the book The Forever War, they do space travel and whatnot so time dilutes and they come back to a more culled earth cause they engineered and bred people to be more gay and I just figured they really screwed it up by still allowing the women to be born
I read that a book a while ago, but I think the widespread gayness was more due to cultural brainwashing (like today) than a breeding program. Eventually they just say fuck it and start cloning select pairs of people to keep the population under strict control.

There's one scene in the book where the marines are receiving their mission briefing from a sergeant who's wearing makeup and putting on a fag lisp as he talks which probably seemed like an outrageously improbable idea in the seventies.

Sigh...

1413839833194_wps_65_Transgendered_Preview_Tra.jpg

DieNortonDie

I read that a book a while ago, but I think the widespread gayness was more due to cultural brainwashing (like today) than a breeding program. Eventually they just say fuck it and start cloning select pairs of people to keep the population under strict control.

There's one scene in the book where the marines are receiving their mission briefing from a sergeant who's wearing makeup and putting on a fag lisp as he talks which probably seemed like an outrageously improbable idea in the seventies.

Sigh...

View attachment 28397
Yeah basically the book says that everyone became a racially ambiguous fag because of the social degeneration of earth’s populace. Then the government started cloning the smartest and strongest people, but out of fear of the cloning going wrong, they designate colony planets for normal people to fuck and increase genetic diversity in the human populace.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

Sigh...

View attachment 28397
first guy with the jew flag aint so bad

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Ok so I gotta give credit to my coworker. We've got a couple ladies who we hired (ya you, the checklist) a few months back since we didn't get all our crew back after the COVID shutdown.

International Woman's Day was brought up and one of them said "did you know international men's day was in November?" I said no, and she said "yeah nobody knows, that's not really fair."

She's a Real Ass Dude in my book.

I usually like to dunk on the women, but she's cool.
To be honest, if you knew that, you're probably a faggot. But yeah, give your hole coworker a pat on the back from me.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
To be honest, if you knew that, you're probably a faggot. But yeah, give your hole coworker a pat on the back from me.
It was funny because after she said that I went right to the restroom and looked up International Men's Day to see if she was fucking with me. I honestly had no idea it was real.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
My gf and I have been doing that semi-fighting bullshit all week where I'm just unintentionally pissing her off all the time. So I've started leaning into it. Yesterday she told me that it's international women's day so she gets to kill one man. I told her "happy international uppity cunt's day." She didn't care for that. I also haven't heard from her since 6pm last night because I kept saying "I hope that whore gets fucked in the cunt" when she was bitching about her coworkers. She was like "You're disgusting and you actually hate women." I was like "yeah." She hung up and I called her back a few minutes later and said "I just wanted to say, I hope you get fucked in the cunt" and hung up. She left a voice-mail of her yelling "I WILL GET FUCKED IN THE CUNT" If she did, I'll honor kill her.

G

My gf and I have been doing that semi-fighting bullshit all week where I'm just unintentionally pissing her off all the time. So I've started leaning into it. Yesterday she told me that it's international women's day so she gets to kill one man. I told her "happy international uppity cunt's day." She didn't care for that. I also haven't heard from her since 6pm last night because I kept saying "I hope that whore gets fucked in the cunt" when she was bitching about her coworkers. She was like "You're disgusting and you actually hate women." I was like "yeah." She hung up and I called her back a few minutes later and said "I just wanted to say, I hope you get fucked in the cunt" and hung up. She left a voice-mail of her yelling "I WILL GET FUCKED IN THE CUNT" If she did, I'll honor kill her.

Nice healthy relationship, stupid!

Last edited by a moderator:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
this is goals. exactly what i want. let me know when you're single.