International Women's Day

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
i was watching the google doodle thing today and they have a little cartoon of a woman with a hijab in an operating room. is that even sanitary? do they have special scrub hijabs that they change into for surgery? they would have to, right?
I like that their dudes always in shorts and t-shirts but force their women to wear full ninja gear in the middle of the summer

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Gt0xMft.jpg

G

i was watching the google doodle thing today and they have a little cartoon of a woman with a hijab in an operating room. is that even sanitary? do they have special scrub hijabs that they change into for surgery? they would have to, right?
If I ever went to a hospital and the doctor who wanted to operate on me was wearing ridiculous Islam gear, I would either request a new doctor or transfer to a different hospital.

Besides everybody knows the people you want operating on you are either Indians or Asians.

It's like letting juice handle your finances. Them fuckin people are bred for that.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

I like that their dudes always in shorts and t-shirts but force their women to wear full ninja gear in the middle of the summer
Women pretty much wear nothing under that full outfit, I worked with guy that was born in one of those countries he said his friends mothers wore victorias secret shit, thongs, etc... under them

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

F
If I ever went to a hospital and the doctor who wanted to operate on me was wearing ridiculous Islam gear, I would either request a new doctor or transfer to a different hospital.

Besides everybody knows the people you want operating on you are either Indians or Asians.

It's like letting juice handle your finances. Them fuckin people are bred for that.
Fuck street shitters, I'll take off the boat Africans first which I've had and liked, anytime doctors office gives me appt with a shitter I cancel and when they ask reason I tell them they gave me one of those goddamn Indians

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Women pretty much wear nothing under that full outfit, I worked with guy that was born in one of those countries he said his friends mothers wore victorias secret shit, thongs, etc... under them
i read a memoir of some american girl who went to find her muslim roots, her and the women were out hiking by a river or some shit and the woman just squatted down and peed. and it occured to her that they didn't wear underwear and she had never really thought about that before

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
You don't live in a Muslim majority country like Iran or Great Britain, as it is probably more common there, but good question.