International Joseph Cumia

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joe would be kicked down to the lowest rung of Hungarian society (or any Eastern European country, for that matter). I guarantee this dickhead knows nothing about Hungarian values. Whacking a woman with a frying pan and being a professional leech don’t get you very far over here.

7CD6A0DE-15D0-41A4-B769-C4E1A3293FBE.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Why aren’t you saying this on REDDIT? Oh, yeah…….you were KICKED OFF!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 As always you continue to not understand ANYTHING put out before you. Let me put it this way. Hungarians CARE about family VALUES and PERSONAL freedom! My family is very close. We both know this. What we did in the PAST? It made us closer and STRONGER. And again with the leech thing. I’m not going to bother anymore with explaining BUSINESS to you morons. How is it LEECHING when we struck a deal? As always it’s MILLENIALS jealous of BOOMERS. Never change redditards never change. Oh and the frying pan accusation? It went over easy with the judge 🤣🇺🇸. #maga2024 #hungary #lafamiglia

Torque’sHeadBump

Why aren’t you saying this on REDDIT? Oh, yeah…….you were KICKED OFF!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 As always you continue to not understand ANYTHING put out before you. Let me put it this way. Hungarians CARE about family VALUES and PERSONAL freedom! My family is very close. We both know this. What we did in the PAST? It made us closer and STRONGER. And again with the leech thing. I’m not going to bother anymore with explaining BUSINESS to you morons. How is it LEECHING when we struck a deal? As always it’s MILLENIALS jealous of BOOMERS. Never change redditards never change. Oh and the frying pan accusation? It went over easy with the judge 🤣🇺🇸. #maga2024 #hungary #lafamiglia
I thought this was an old Joe post at first lol

G

Imagine this oaf sets up shop in one of their little villages and starts blasting his faggot music. They'd throw him down a well once they discovered that he was following all the 12 year old girls on Instagram

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Okay, confession time girls. This is the first thing I've ever read written by BroJoe. I go back to the early old sub days but never got into the Joe stuff. I just didn't find him interesting or offensive enough to bother. I only had heard his voice on his few appearances on the show and he seemed like a down to earth guy. Whatever.

But having read this, my word. He is flamboyantly stupid. At least the Pig can format a paragraph. I can see how JoePosting could've been fun. But he's missing the raging narcissism pulsing in Pig's temples.
He’s a big retarded oaf. He’s not as evil as people make him out to be but he makes it easy for everyone to go that far and shit on him. He’s just a loud and proud boomer with zero self awareness. Doesn’t want to harm anyone just likes to cosplay and play the guitar mediocrely. Doddering old cow will always have a spot in my heart…sniff.

Torque’sHeadBump

He’s a big retarded oaf. He’s not as evil as people make him out to be but he makes it easy for everyone to go that far and shit on him. He’s just a loud and proud boomer with zero self awareness. Doesn’t want to harm anyone just likes to cosplay and play the guitar mediocrely. Doddering old cow will always have a spot in my heart…sniff.
I agree but just when I feel like Joe is stupid, he says some retarded and hypocritical shit that sets him back in my book. The arrogance of him to give any sort of life advice or have an air about him of “I made it” doesn’t sit right with me.