• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Intern David

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Sam probably felt threatened that David was an on air genius and a billion times more talented of an entertainer than he was.

You'd all be dead if it wasn't for my David!
That’s absolutely true. I’d rather listen to the 7 hours of complied bits with David than 1 minute of Sam Roberts.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What you don't think wrestlers are good entertainment nyehehehehe
Nothing will beat the Jocktober where he brought the Morning Freakshow from Pittsburgh as his bad show, and the guys called in and it turned into Samtober. Got to hear his progeria kid voice hitting posts on shitty 2009 Pop Songs with his annoying and quite frankly, embarrassing for a 20 something year old man to say quips.

Some wrestlers like Chris Jericho are entertaining, funny and bring good material. But Sam will have on any jobber with a WWE appearance on their resume and ask them really child like questions. He’s like a 7 year old with a Hulk Hogan fascination. He’s in his 30’s for fucks sake.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I always thought it was Jew Sam who fucked him over, like he did every other intern who had a chance of getting a real job
The video of Gregg and Sam taking him to the elevator. Sam's sniveling laughter acting like Igor to Greggory's Dr. Faggotstein while they humiliate some stupid autist for imagined cool kid points when they post it online, someone too socially unaware to even care about what's happening

Sam and Aunt Gretta deserve their fate