Instances of Norton lying about “not seeing something”

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
We all know Norton is a lying faggot, so I thought we could use a thread chronicling him being dishonest about not seeing something and just stealing jokes. One is in this clip.
He makes the joke “yeah rock Hudson has aids. ‘WELL OF COURSE HE HAS HELPERS!!’” This is the punchline of South Park season six, episode one, “Jared has Aides.” What’s somma them otha hack Norton clips we got??

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Norton would always say he never saw any other comedians perform but then somehow he knew their entire acts. Like he would say "I never watched Hicks" or "I don't watch other comics do their specials". Then verbatim quote Carlin's entire sets or talk about every topic that someone like Hicks, Rock, Kinison, or whoever touched upon in their acts. He did the same with the Jerky Boys and Chip claiming that the Jerky Boys could not have been an influence on him because he never listened to them and that Chip "evolved" on his own.

Norton would also do the opposite. Claim to be a huge fan of something then be clueless about it. Like guys would mention who the current UFC champions were and Norton would have zero clue. Or someone would bring up an obscure Sabbath or KISS song and Norton would not be familiar. Because he was only superficially involved in the things he was fans of supposedly.

He was another one of those comics where his friends would do something like steal a joke or jack off in front of women and he would pretend like he had no idea that anything had happened. Like when the Amy Schumer joke thievery accusations came up he was trying to worm his way out of taking a side. Or when rumors started going around that Louis CK had sexually harassed or assaulted a few women Norton didn't want to commit to saying anything just in case it all blew over and Louis was never outed by name.

JebJoh

Pretty sure Amy bought all of her jokes from that Jake Jillenhall dude, because once he went out on his own her entire act changed, it was a good move, made her pretty famous and rich enough to hire other writers. The first time I saw Whitney Cummings she was getting her break on a Jim Norton HBO special, she may have never spoken to him again and I would like to know how much she hates him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Pretty sure Amy bought all of her jokes from that Jake Jillenhall dude, because once he went out on his own her entire act changed, it was a good move, made her pretty famous and rich enough to hire other writers. The first time I saw Whitney Cummings she was getting her break on a Jim Norton HBO special, she may have never spoken to him again and I would like to know how much she hates him.
You mean Anthony Jesselnik? It’s alleged he wrote her first album because the joke style is similar to his.

Hitler was right about jews being low life thief's

Norton would always say he never saw any other comedians perform but then somehow he knew their entire acts. Like he would say "I never watched Hicks" or "I don't watch other comics do their specials". Then verbatim quote Carlin's entire sets or talk about every topic that someone like Hicks, Rock, Kinison, or whoever touched upon in their acts. He did the same with the Jerky Boys and Chip claiming that the Jerky Boys could not have been an influence on him because he never listened to them and that Chip "evolved" on his own.

Norton would also do the opposite. Claim to be a huge fan of something then be clueless about it. Like guys would mention who the current UFC champions were and Norton would have zero clue. Or someone would bring up an obscure Sabbath or KISS song and Norton would not be familiar. Because he was only superficially involved in the things he was fans of supposedly.

He was another one of those comics where his friends would do something like steal a joke or jack off in front of women and he would pretend like he had no idea that anything had happened. Like when the Amy Schumer joke thievery accusations came up he was trying to worm his way out of taking a side. Or when rumors started going around that Louis CK had sexually harassed or assaulted a few women Norton didn't want to commit to saying anything just in case it all blew over and Louis was never outed by name.
or when he tried to bait Jesse Ventura into knocking him out

were was Club Soda Kenny? That faggot AIDS patient LITERALLY only did this cuz Jesse Ventura was declared persona non grata
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_non_grata
for daring to say 9/11 was used to destroy Iraq