• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Insightful Politiical Commentary

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I don’t care for Anthony Cumia but I’m not gonna smear him for hating leftists. I hate them too. You’re not gonna teach my kids about gay anal fisting orgies. You’re just not. I know that sounds anti-Semitic but you’re just gonna have to deal with it!View attachment 140524View attachment 140527

I'd assume most people agree. The problems with Ant and his ilk aren't their core believes but their hypocrisy and even tepidness.
Ant is an enormous degenerate nigger. Having him be a moral authority on conservative values immediately undermines their credibility because he's a cracksmoking, woman-beating, tranny-fucking rage monkey. You do a lot more for the culture by having a nice monogamous relationship with a pretty white woman and having children than you do getting on 5 different grifter shithead platforms and sucking off Trump.

Similarly, these neocon faggots are just circle-jerking. They're mostly boomers who wouldn't do anything that involves them being remotely uncomfortable for a little bit. "We're gonna overthrow the DemoRAT regime!... unless our 401k is threatened then we'll stop." Same faggots who spew that libertarian crap: "I may not like what you have to say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." When your opposition is literal pedophiles, you ideally shouldn't be afraid to do or say anything to tear them down, but they'll hide behind the weakness of "being the bigger man."

And Ant, Gavin, Fuentes, Shapiro, Peterson, Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Milo, ALL of them are utterly petrified of naming the jew. They talk for years on end about niggers but clam up when it comes to the serpent's head.

They're at "best" whiny faggots who are mad about globohomo and will just endlessly complain and at worst some grifter exploiting an audience of retarded people or are even controlled opposition.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I'd assume most people agree. The problems with Ant and his ilk aren't their core believes but their hypocrisy and even tepidness.
Ant is an enormous degenerate nigger. Having him be a moral authority on conservative values immediately undermines their credibility because he's a cracksmoking, woman-beating, tranny-fucking rage monkey. You do a lot more for the culture by having a nice monogamous relationship with a pretty white woman and having children than you do getting on 5 different grifter shithead platforms and sucking off Trump.

Similarly, these neocon faggots are just circle-jerking. They're mostly boomers who wouldn't do anything that involves them being remotely uncomfortable for a little bit. "We're gonna overthrow the DemoRAT regime!... unless our 401k is threatened then we'll stop." Same faggots who spew that libertarian crap: "I may not like what you have to say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." When your opposition is literal pedophiles, you ideally shouldn't be afraid to do or say anything to tear them down, but they'll hide behind the weakness of "being the bigger man."

And Ant, Gavin, Fuentes, Shapiro, Peterson, Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Milo, ALL of them are utterly petrified of naming the jew. They talk for years on end about niggers but clam up when it comes to the serpent's head.

They're at "best" whiny faggots who are mad about globohomo and will just endlessly complain and at worst some grifter exploiting an audience of retarded people or are even controlled opposition.
I am all in with your post funster, but you are wrong about Fuentes, All he does is name the J, and I love him for it.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
I am all in with your post funster, but you are wrong about Fuentes, All he does is name the J, and I love him for it.

He went back on it.
Fuentes has no political agenda. His goal is to generate a cult of twink yes-men for his catboy haram. He's also a serial contrarian (the guy who without a hint of irony asserted "having sex with women is gay") which is probably why he started loving jews midway through his popularity.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I listened. It's amazing how convincing someone can be when they talk with a certain tone. If you had never watched any news channel in the world (excluding FOX News) or read any court documents, you'd probably be compelled to take Nana at her word. She sounds educated and in full possession of the facts. However, if you have even limited intelligence and have researched for all of 5 minutes, you'll realize his entire monologue is complete and utter bullshit and not even Professor Anthony could possibly believe what he's saying.

I mean the guy launched an insurrection on the US fucking Capitol for one thing. We ALL saw it in real time. There was no mainstream media editing you dopes. I even switched back and forth to watch how it was going on the Fair & Balanced Network and they were ALL showing the same exact shit in real time.

He's absolutely guilty. The question is will a jury convict him? Jury selection is going to be of the most paramount concern in these trials. He's hoping for an OJ jury where they hate the Left enough to let a rich old slob criminal walk.

The indictment isn't really even about 'January 6th the storming of the capitol'. It's about trying to steal the election. This is something the democrat house investigation and most of the media fucked up: they focused on the capitol riot, stories about cops being beaten and missed the fucking forest.

The Defendant and co-conspirators used knowingly false claims of election fraud to get state legislators and election officials to subvert the legitimate election results and change electoral votes for the Defendant's opponent, Joseph R. Biden, Jr., to electoral votes for the Defendant. That is, on the pretext of baseless fraud claims, the Defendant pushed officials in certain states to ignore the popular vote; disenfranchise millions of voters; dismiss legitimate electors; and ultimately, cause the ascertainment of and voting by illegitimate electors in favor of the Defendant.

The Defendant and co-conspirators organized fraudulent slates of electors in seven targeted states (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin), attempting to mimic the procedures that the legitimate electors were supposed to follow under the Constitution and other federal and state laws.

The Defendant and co-conspirators then caused these fraudulent electors to transmit their false certificates to the Vice President and other government officials to be counted at the certification proceeding on January 6.

They sought to advance the Defendant's fraudulent elector plan by using the Justice Department's authority to falsely present the fraudulent electors as a valid alternative to the legitimate electors; and they urged, on behalf of the Justice Department, the targeted states' legislatures to convene to create the opportunity to choose the fraudulent electors over the legitimate electors.

They attempted to convince the Vice President to use the Defendant's fraudulent electors, reject legitimate electoral votes, or send legitimate electoral votes to state legislatures for review rather than counting them. When that failed, on the morning of January 6, the Defendant and co-conspirators repeated knowingly false claims of election fraud to gathered supporters, falsely told them that the Vice President had the authority to and might alter the election results, and directed them to the Capitol to obstruct the certification proceeding and exert pressure on the Vice President to take the fraudulent actions he had previously refused.

After it became public on the afternoon of January 6 that the Vice President would not fraudulently alter the election results, a large and angry crowd—including many individuals whom the Defendant had deceived into believing the Vice President could and might change the election results—violently attacked the Capitol and halted the proceeding. As violence ensued, the Defendant and co-conspirators exploited the disruption by redoubling efforts to levy false claims of election fraud and convince Members of Congress to further delay the certification based on those claims.

In my opinion, having read the indictment, it makes absolute narrative sense, they clearly have the evidence to back up their claims and Trump (or anyone who tries to steal a federal election) should die in jail. The tragedy in all this is that it took the meek and politically correct (extreme hesitancy to go after former president / current candidate Trump) justice department more than 2.5 years to finally do their job. However republican politicians crying about the timing can only blame themselves. IF the US Senate had done ITS job and convicted Trump after house impeached him for Jan 6th, this could have been avoided. Only 7 republican senators voted to convict. They needed 10 more votes.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So to be clear, all of these guys now don't believe "Sleepy Joe Stole It", it's now "Well he had to right to believe it wasn't legitimate..."? Which is it, faggots?
Everything is just a giant cope to distract from the fact that their guy lost, and he not only lost big, but lost to one of the worst fucking Presidental candidates turned winners ever. They’re so brainwashed into loving Trump they can’t see that the events in the last year of his presidency essentially spelled him losing. No one created grand conspiracies when Gerald Ford lost. Or Jimmy Carter lost. Or HW Bush lost. And if Biden lost in 2024 no one would be surprised. Wow, a massively unpopular, divisive, and partisan President who used his term as a test run in politics, because he’d never done it before, didn’t do so well in office and was voted out! This can’t be true because I LIKED HIM!

I go to the polls and cast my vote. The votes are collected and counted and verified. The person running the county signs off on the authenticity of the votes. Once every county has done so the Governor of the state approves the validity of the votes. Now this is done until all 50 states have completed certifying the votes. Then electors are entrusted with representing the states votes in the count under Congress. The House then looks over the electors and has a chance to object or certify. Then it moves to the Senate. During this entire process the Presidential candidates from either side have a legal right to object to any improprieties in the events.

Ok, does everyone see how complicated that is? Now consider that Trump failed in EVERY avenue previously described. Couldn’t prove in court that votes weren’t counted, that they were changed, etc. Couldn’t prove there were fraudulent electors chosen nor that the governors or county officials signed off on the votes knowing they were illegitimate. No evidence submitted of any fake votes being made or widespread. Lost 50 court cases in the span of 3 months. It was only then did he think up the genius idea of manipulating electors to change their votes, pressuring governors to find votes for him, leaning on senators and house members to object to the electorate votes, and even propose having a martial law redo of the election. He failed at all of this. Was it because the liberal deep state is so big? Or because the guy we’re talking about is a literal fucking idiot and loser.

It’s so funny how everytime someone talks to me about the 2020 election and “proof” it was fraud they always show you some Facebook post you’ve already seen. Wow, YOU figured it out. Aren’t you a genius? Trump was literally submitting the exact same “evidence” these retards are passing around into court and it was found to have no veracity. Imagine electing federal judges to a bench then having them look at YOUR case and they still think its bullshit. Multiple times.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The indictment isn't really even about 'January 6th the storming of the capitol'. It's about trying to steal the election. This is something the democrat house investigation and most of the media fucked up: they focused on the capitol riot, stories about cops being beaten and missed the fucking forest.
Its insane when I think about it because the capitol riot, if purposefully caused by Trump, was a complete last resort and hinged solely on how bug brained his fanbase is. But if you look into any of the shit he did BEFORE this it’s even more egregious. You can get into all the technicalities of the law and how Jan 6 was “treason, insurrection” etc. But nothing spits in the face of the constitution more than what he was proposing. Fucking redoing the entire election based on 4chan posts. There were written plans on emergency steps to do this. And then when they realized it wasn’t constitutionally feasible, and the entire DOD literally threatened to resign, Trump pressured Pence to accept electorate votes only HE wanted, which, the Vice President obviously can not do. When you look at past Presidental impeachments; Andrew Johnson for firing a cabinet member which was against the law, Nixon for deleting tapes which was a cover up of wire tapping, Clinton for a blowjob, and Trump the first time for his Ukraine phone call. Literally all of those are baby shit compared to pressuring your VP to break the Constitution and do things he legally has no power to do, all so you can be king.
However republican politicians crying about the timing can only blame themselves. IF the US Senate had done ITS job and convicted Trump after house impeached him for Jan 6th, this could have been avoided. Only 7 republican senators voted to convict. They needed 10 more votes.
They outlined everything I said above as a footnote, the cause of Jan 6 but still emphasized Jan 6 itself was the main law broken. I’ve watched some interviews with Nixon about Watergate, where he explains that him trying to “coverup” was not illegal. In his mind, he was attempting to contain political fallout rather than bury a crime. His intentions were not illegal, so it was not! And he was impeached for that and forced to resign. This argument is absolutely flimsy when it comes to Trump. You can’t claim that you didn’t know what you were trying to do when you ask your VP to invalidate the votes not for you. You can’t claim that you didn’t know what you were trying to do when you’re calling Governors asking them to find votes for you. The Republican party effectively chopped its own head off hitching their wagon to this retard.

Forum Clout
Everything is just a giant cope to distract from the fact that their guy lost, and he not only lost big, but lost to one of the worst fucking Presidental candidates turned winners ever. They’re so brainwashed into loving Trump they can’t see that the events in the last year of his presidency essentially spelled him losing. No one created grand conspiracies when Gerald Ford lost. Or Jimmy Carter lost. Or HW Bush lost. And if Biden lost in 2024 no one would be surprised. Wow, a massively unpopular, divisive, and partisan President who used his term as a test run in politics, because he’d never done it before, didn’t do so well in office and was voted out! This can’t be true because I LIKED HIM!

I go to the polls and cast my vote. The votes are collected and counted and verified. The person running the county signs off on the authenticity of the votes. Once every county has done so the Governor of the state approves the validity of the votes. Now this is done until all 50 states have completed certifying the votes. Then electors are entrusted with representing the states votes in the count under Congress. The House then looks over the electors and has a chance to object or certify. Then it moves to the Senate. During this entire process the Presidential candidates from either side have a legal right to object to any improprieties in the events.

Ok, does everyone see how complicated that is? Now consider that Trump failed in EVERY avenue previously described. Couldn’t prove in court that votes weren’t counted, that they were changed, etc. Couldn’t prove there were fraudulent electors chosen nor that the governors or county officials signed off on the votes knowing they were illegitimate. No evidence submitted of any fake votes being made or widespread. Lost 50 court cases in the span of 3 months. It was only then did he think up the genius idea of manipulating electors to change their votes, pressuring governors to find votes for him, leaning on senators and house members to object to the electorate votes, and even propose having a martial law redo of the election. He failed at all of this. Was it because the liberal deep state is so big? Or because the guy we’re talking about is a literal fucking idiot and loser.

It’s so funny how everytime someone talks to me about the 2020 election and “proof” it was fraud they always show you some Facebook post you’ve already seen. Wow, YOU figured it out. Aren’t you a genius? Trump was literally submitting the exact same “evidence” these retards are passing around into court and it was found to have no veracity. Imagine electing federal judges to a bench then having them look at YOUR case and they still think its bullshit. Multiple times.
I want Donald to get off scott free on all these trials, to get the Republican nomination, and for Sleepy Joe to keel over on the morning of the elction. And then Trump loses again, and has to cope with the fact that he not only lost to the least popular option there could have been, but lost to his corpse.

Forum Clout
Trump's presidency consisted of embarrassing nonsense, tweets about television, and golf. He was running a lackadaisical campaign before he got the COVID. And when he resumed, he was a lifeless obese retard, doing those queer pep rallies featuring the same tired material. He lost the election to a guy he probably would have trounced four years prior, and had no one but himself to blame.

His retarded "stop the steal" campaign was a poorly-planned and shoddily executed last-ditch attempt to bullshit his way into four more years, or at least gunk up the results enough to leave the election results in limbo. In typical Trump style, he tried to ham-fistedly badger election officials and even his own VP into tampering with the results, but no one was willing to die on Trump's cross at that point. Not knowing what else to do, he took his case to his army of obedient drool-cups, and we saw how that went.

It'd be fun to see him finally held accountable for something, as I doubt he'd take it well, but he'll probably skate like he always does. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he'll run and win again, either. I mean, I don't really see it playing out that way, as I believe he'll die within the next year, but I wouldn't bet against him, either.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
There is no objectivity anymore. You can't say "Biden stinks" without being assumed to be a die-hard Trumpie faggot, and you can't say "Trump is such an obvious fraud" without being tagged as a tranny-humping libtard queer. Both things can be true, and believing one of them does not negate the other. Everyone saw Trump's joke cartoon presidency, and everyone can see ol' Joe doddering around like he's lost at the early bird buffet. Defending Trump because you hate Biden is like defending rapists because you hate child molesters.
Exactly. Perfectly put.

If you're team sporting your politics you're a fucking idiot.

Trump could get convicted of every single thing he's been charged with and he won't set foot near a jail. He may get house arrest or some bullshit parole at the absolute maximum most. Same goes for any Dem convicted of anything.

Local municipalities won't even give convicted pedophile child rapists more than six years. To have any kind of conversation that lasts more than two minutes about this whole ordeal is a massive waste of time.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Trump wasn't stealing anything, he was trying to count actual votes. They stole it for Biden and he let it happen.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
If Fez was putting out the material Anthony is, after a few minutes Ron would've leaned into the mic and said, "Hmmm... that's a nice sincere statement there, Big Cat."

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
Trump wasn't stealing anything, he was trying to count actual votes. They stole it for Biden and he let it happen.

The republicans are truly retarded if they think mail-in votes were mostly fraud (they probably were) and don't do it themselves this time around.

Trump is absolutely the blithering mong John Oliver and co. make him out to be if he thinks the solution to the system cheating is trying to make the system take accountability and not cheat back.

Jesus Christ I hate democracy so much it's unreal.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
The republicans are truly retarded if they think mail-in votes were mostly fraud (they probably were) and don't do it themselves this time around.

Trump is absolutely the blithering mong John Oliver and co. make him out to be if he thinks the solution to the system cheating is trying to make the system take accountability and not cheat back.

Jesus Christ I hate democracy so much it's unreal.
my favourite conservative meme is how proudly they tote their guns about, championing their second amendment rights, all whilst actively doing nothing as their government cheats and steals their rights away. nice keeping your government in check, stupids

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
my favourite conservative meme is how proudly they tote their guns about, championing their second amendment rights, all whilst actively doing nothing as their government cheats and steals their rights away. nice keeping your government in check, stupids

All these Fudd faggots horde like 70,000 rounds of 5.56 (and jack up the price for everyone) and can't even do 5 push-ups. It's all a LARP.

Funny how conservatives are anti-establishment but have so much invested in said establishment they're afraid to rock the boat, while these liberal college kids have nothing to lose but are afraid of guns and suck the establishment's ass.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I don’t care for Anthony Cumia but I’m not gonna smear him for hating leftists. I hate them too. You’re not gonna teach my kids about gay anal fisting orgies. You’re just not. I know that sounds anti-Semitic but you’re just gonna have to deal with it!View attachment 140524View attachment 140527
Nah, not anti semetic at all.

This is just signs of the decline of western civilization (nice callback to an 80s film stupid)

My daughter is a senior in HS (suuuuure). A list of books they are not able to read:

Shakespeare

To Kill a Mockingbird

Odessy.

Basically any required reading we had is null and void. Instead you get shit like this.

Banned books, along with the virtual babysitter of internet , has really dumbed these kids (and adults for the most part)

I don't know, it was actually pretty good that we were exposed to these books.

lowend73

Forum Clout

The Defendant and co-conspirators used knowingly false claims of election fraud to get state legislators and election officials to subvert the legitimate election results and change electoral votes for the Defendant's opponent, Joseph R. Biden, Jr., to electoral votes for the Defendant. That is, on the pretext of baseless fraud claims, the Defendant pushed officials in certain states to ignore the popular vote; disenfranchise millions of voters; dismiss legitimate electors; and ultimately, cause the ascertainment of and voting by illegitimate electors in favor of the Defendant.

The Defendant and co-conspirators organized fraudulent slates of electors in seven targeted states (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin), attempting to mimic the procedures that the legitimate electors were supposed to follow under the Constitution and other federal and state laws.

The Defendant and co-conspirators then caused these fraudulent electors to transmit their false certificates to the Vice President and other government officials to be counted at the certification proceeding on January 6.

They sought to advance the Defendant's fraudulent elector plan by using the Justice Department's authority to falsely present the fraudulent electors as a valid alternative to the legitimate electors; and they urged, on behalf of the Justice Department, the targeted states' legislatures to convene to create the opportunity to choose the fraudulent electors over the legitimate electors.

They attempted to convince the Vice President to use the Defendant's fraudulent electors, reject legitimate electoral votes, or send legitimate electoral votes to state legislatures for review rather than counting them. When that failed, on the morning of January 6, the Defendant and co-conspirators repeated knowingly false claims of election fraud to gathered supporters, falsely told them that the Vice President had the authority to and might alter the election results, and directed them to the Capitol to obstruct the certification proceeding and exert pressure on the Vice President to take the fraudulent actions he had previously refused.

After it became public on the afternoon of January 6 that the Vice President would not fraudulently alter the election results, a large and angry crowd—including many individuals whom the Defendant had deceived into believing the Vice President could and might change the election results—violently attacked the Capitol and halted the proceeding. As violence ensued, the Defendant and co-conspirators exploited the disruption by redoubling efforts to levy false claims of election fraud and convince Members of Congress to further delay the certification based on those claims.

In my opinion, having read the indictment, it makes absolute narrative sense, they clearly have the evidence to back up their claims and Trump (or anyone who tries to steal a federal election) should die in jail. The tragedy in all this is that it took the meek and politically correct (extreme hesitancy to go after former president / current candidate Trump) justice department more than 2.5 years to finally do their job. However republican politicians crying about the timing can only blame themselves. IF the US Senate had done ITS job and convicted Trump after house impeached him for Jan 6th, this could have been avoided. Only 7 republican senators voted to convict. They needed 10 more votes.
Straight up sedition. Those idiots should all be thrown in Leavenworth to set a great example.

Sorry for the double post

Forum Clout
The biggest tell is his entire point is "(((They))) are telling you he's bad, so... you know". He never really delves into specifics on anything.

Like there's a guy on here who, when the politisperging gets too hot, will start repeating "So you REALLY think Biden got 81 million votes?! You REALLY think that?!" over and over again, but when you ask the logical follow up -"so they must be fake?"- suddenly he won't go that far.

"I'm not gonna say they cheated or Donald did anything... BUT DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY SAID THEY DID?!"
Naming the Jew yet no president in history supported Israel as much as Trump did

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Nah, not anti semetic at all.

Oh, it's Semitic?

Super Dave Shocked.jpg