• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Indian street shitter hate thread

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
kumail-nanjiani-wrote-a-refreshingly-honest-capti-2-1263-1576591169-0_dblbig.jpg
22539-C50-931-B-4807-B439-5926-E5-C60686.jpg

This dude is making a speech over posting a picture of his abs like he won a oscar for them

Arnold actually won awards for working out and didnt come off this pompous, his movies were better too

G

22539-C50-931-B-4807-B439-5926-E5-C60686.jpg

This dude is making a speech over posting a picture of his abs like he won a oscar for them

Arnold actually won awards for working out and didnt come off this pompous, his movies were better too
And he did it for what? A shitty woke cape-shit box office flop. He’s talking like he’s Christian Bale or De Niro.

Snake

Forum Clout
I can't think of another culture that does gang rape on a bus like it's an impromptu flash mob
You probably saw that video I did. The guy talking about how there was a gangrape on a bus of a little boy and he nonchalantly says he did it too because why not.

Racial trash.

G

The word "thug" comes from an ancient Indian criminal gang called the 'thugee'. Who would join caravans and behave like travelers only to strangle everyone with their turbans and rob them of their loot. The British had a hard time eradicating them during the colonial era.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee[/URL]

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
steroids can't do anything to help his baby frame
It really does look like putting a few hulky oak planks around a little infant baby carriage

good for him though tbh, i'll never forget the Kumail Kontent he provided, and hollywood is a sick sad game. may we rest in peace