• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Incels shouldn't exists.

I went to a all boys school just before social media was really a thing ( we had msn messenger) so in my teen years it was hard to meet any girl.

I can imagine that's incel life these days being pretty similar but with extra brooding over it all.

G

Aren't most of them autistic? That Elliot Rodger guy was a fucking lunatic if you ever saw any of his videos. The obvious murdering strangers part aside, the guy was a total faggot who lived in a fantasy world where he thought women should be throwing themselves at him, a 5'7 demi-chink.

G

Aren't most of them autistic? That Elliot Rodger guy was a fucking lunatic if you ever saw any of his videos. The obvious murdering strangers part aside, the guy was a total faggot who lived in a fantasy world where he thought women should be throwing themselves at him, a 5'7 demi-chink.
Elliot's way of speaking is exactly like the way Pat speaks at the start of Josiah Tape 5. I was always looking for an excuse to mention that so thanks.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
kind of trite answer but gets at something I don't see discussed as much as it should:

idk the percentage, it's probably less than 50, but for this segment it's more a rejection of the current social order than it is complete inability to just "get laid" by a 3, 4 or 5, which they can do (so it's not fully involuntary)

those are the ones that scare left wingers. they're like casualties of the free women utopia, free divorce, pill etc blowback. they are signifiers of real human suffering that are a consequence of their actions. therefore, they hate them, they hate them for existing, they hate being shown that they brought pain and suffering into the world

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
Most women past age 22 are holes and put the brakes on any fun they can't be a part of.

They dress up full NFL cheerleader and watch giants break each other's bones dishing out CTE, but a guy goes out for extreme exercise and women act like he has a crazy death wish.

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I watched my mum treat and to to him like shit whilst I grew up, my sister does that to her husband when she’s not running up a them further into debt and hiding the letters. My dad was paying every fucking bill in the house whilst my mum contributed fuck all. Then have kids who’ll fucking steal from you left right and centre. Doesn’t fucking appeal to me

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I watched my mum treat and to to him like shit whilst I grew up, my sister does that to her husband when she’s not running up a them further into debt and hiding the letters. My dad was paying every fucking bill in the house whilst my mum contributed fuck all. Then have kids who’ll fucking steal from you left right and centre. Doesn’t fucking appeal to me

Mama mia! 😲

G

No offence but sounds like your mum is a hooer and your sister copied what she saw. They're not all bad though buddy!

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
was your dad a bit of a sap? your story sounds eerily similar to mine
mum's a bit of psycho, sister follows through, dad goes "tehe, i on computer"
fawkkin too real

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
As far as my mum and me were concerned my dad wasn’t a sap. He wasn’t an abusive bastard, his old man had been, but the pair of them couldn’t see my sister do any wrong