• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Incels shouldn't exists.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
It's the everybody gets a trophy generation. These kids were raised to believe they are special and never had to put forth any effort for anything. They've never been told no, they've never had to try, they are scared of being told no, so they just don't try
Spot on and including what @Guyincognito said. Procreation, the strongest tool we have, has been diluted somehow. I'm one of the guys who doesn't want kids but I at least try to have sex with attractive women and getting rejected often is just part of the game, as with any sales really. PIck up artists don't seem to help either, "just wear a scarf and a cowboy hat and girls will flock to you"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Listen, fellas, you've seen me - If I was anymore Scottish, I'd be carrying bagpipes at all times. I'm nothing special to look at, and I will never deny that.

But I have done very well, and I think the credit goes to just being real and up front. When I was young and playing around, I didn't hide it. When I actually started being open to finding a real connection, I made it clear. Not everyone bit on it, but more often than not, I did pretty good.

Mal came along after my divorce and depression had subsided. I told her where I was in my life, and she not only understood and respected it, she was patient too. It's why it worked so effortlessly. Sure, we have our verbal mon's here and there, but we know each other enough that we choose to work through them.

So if anything, I'd say the biggest thing about men today is too many are absolute pussies about what they want, either in saying it outright or going after it. In America, that seems to make a little more sense - the sensitivity over there sounds a wee bit insane at times. Like, do some women really view a man approaching to converse as harassment? That's just daft to me.

P

potatopeeler63

Tinders ruined the dating market dynamic

Fat hogs think theyre hot because a decent looking guy uses them as a slam pig when he’s hammered at 1 am on a friday night

these fat hogs then think theyre better than the nerdy neckbeard incels, who cope with gay shit like hentai waifus

Some guys are just plain afraid of women. I used to know a guy who grew up with two total piece of ass sisters who would turn into an immense cowering faggot around women to a point where they'd later ask his friends what was wrong with him. Finally at like age 38 a skank with plenty of miles on her treads threw herself at him, at which point he promptly impregnated her. Then she drank herself into a case of mild retardation. He's still with her to this day.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Some guys are just plain afraid of women. I used to know a guy who grew up with two total piece of ass sisters who would turn into an immense cowering faggot around women to a point where they'd later ask his friends what was wrong with him. Finally at like age 38 a skank with plenty of miles on her treads threw herself at him, at which point he promptly impregnated her. Then she drank herself into a case of mild retardation. He's still with her to this day.
Yeeesh. That’s a tale as old as time. Poor bastard. Talking to ladies is a skill, the more you do it, the better you get. I wonder how many dudes that have sisters get laid on a regular basis compared to single children/dudes that only have brothers

I dont understand it either. I was never the type that could just go out on any weekend and put up crazy numbers, but I could just be myself and be relatively funny and Id hit paydirt from time to time without even really trying. And believe me I’ve even had periods where I felt pretty shitty about myself but still, you stumble into a pussy once in a while right?
What I think it must be, is that for as long as I can remember I was extremely social and had friends. Even before girls were in the equation I was out in the neighborhood playing sports with everyone. It must be a crucial part of development that kids lack nowadays by being inside.