• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In Order To Be A Famous Rapper, You Have To Get Sexed In, Amirite?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
But who cares? I don't need Ozzy to literally be a vampire for me to enjoy his songs.
That's my point though, I don't give a fuck about an artist putting on an act as long as the music's good. I can listen to Ice Cube and Snoop pretend to be hardened killers because they're talented enough to make it work in a song. Wu-Tang and Lench Mob were very outwardly goofy with their shit but the tunes were great.

With a lot of these new guys, their tunes just fucking stink. Uninspired, derivative trash with no depth whatsoever. Made by retarded hoodrats and wannabes who fell for the larp and think that playing pretend at being gangsters is the goal and not a means to an end. And end up getting killed or locked up before they're even of legal drinking age.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That's my point though, I don't give a fuck about an artist putting on an act as long as the music's good. I can listen to Ice Cube and Snoop pretend to be hardened killers because they're talented enough to make it work in a song. Wu-Tang and Lench Mob were very outwardly goofy with their shit but the tunes were great.

With a lot of these new guys, their tunes just fucking stink. Uninspired, derivative trash with no depth whatsoever. Made by retarded hoodrats and wannabes who fell for the larp and think that playing pretend at being gangsters is the goal and not a means to an end. And end up getting killed or locked up before they're even of legal drinking age.

Well we mostly agree, but I still don't get why people point out rappers are fakers unless they're talking about 2Pac who somehow gets a pass.

Rap is a combination of comedy, poetry, and wrestling. It takes zero musical talent. Wu-Tang Clan weren't kung fu ninjas. My point is Biggie could have been a fat suburbanite his entire life and it wouldn't take back his excellent songs. Serch could have sold Biggie's weight in crack daily and it would never make his raps good.

And I wholly agree about rap nowadays. The genre has become obsolete, but young white people haven't gotten the memo yet and still look like fucking retards going along with it.