• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In no uncertain terms, I am going to get Dan Mullen fired.

Forum Clout
What was funny about the podcast? Dan took it way too seriously and was thin-skinned on top of that. Maybe you’d like Opie Radio if you like NPS.
Dan brought nothing to the table but Boomia was great, Carol was great, the Court Audio that Coonskin got was great (which we later learned Dan basically forced the podcast debut), the transcript

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
What was funny about the podcast? Dan took it way too seriously and was thin-skinned on top of that. Maybe you’d like Opie Radio if you like NPS.
I do like Opie Radio stupid. "What was funny about the podcast?" If making fun of Pat and Tranthony is not your thing then listen to something else (you can't name a funnier podcast can you?)

I for one am glad Dan "took his podcast seriously" and didn't mail it in like Jim & Sam. Pretty sure 90% of you cumtown zoomer fags didn't even listen to NPS anyway.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Dan brought nothing to the table but Boomia was great, Carol was great, the Court Audio that Coonskin got was great (which we later learned Dan basically forced the podcast debut), the transcript
Dan "brought nothing to the table" except for all those things you just called great which he put on his podcast dummy. I'm realizing now all the idiots who say NPS stunk are the same retards who didn't get Opie or tried to evaluate him as some sort of comedian.

Opie and Dan both brought organization and energy to their respective shows which is what you need in order to have a show in the first place. Now you are left with Tranthony's show and Jim & Sam (or the Lawless/Ricci unfunniness here). So glad that Opie and Dan are finally out of the way so we can laugh!

G

It wasn't that Dan doesn't have talent or work ethic. He atleast appeared to be a motivated successful individual. That doesn't meant he didn't act like a cunt.

There were good moments in it, there were some embarrasing ones. He packed it in as soon as his wife was doxxed, which i dont blame him for. Shes out of his league and hes not going to risk fucking that up for this. But once she leaves him for being fat and bald he will come back guns blazing.

The call in show was really funny, had a real nighttime attitude feel. Boomia was good, but having him tell fat wop retard stories for an hour was abysmal. Interviewing Bobo like he's Mel Gibson. Mewler reading Hitler so she can justify more FBI resources to her investigation.

A forum call in line could be wicked funny. We don't need anyone steering this ship.

G

It wasn't that Dan doesn't have talent or work ethic. He atleast appeared to be a motivated successful individual. That doesn't meant he didn't act like a cunt.

There were good moments in it, there were some embarrasing ones. He packed it in as soon as his wife was doxxed, which i dont blame him for. Shes out of his league and hes not going to risk fucking that up for this. But once she leaves him for being fat and bald he will come back guns blazing.

The call in show was really funny, had a real nighttime attitude feel. Boomia was good, but having him tell fat wop retard stories for an hour was abysmal. Interviewing Bobo like he's Mel Gibson. Mewler reading Hitler so she can justify more FBI resources to her investigation.

A forum call in line could be wicked funny. We don't need anyone steering this ship.
In fairness to me I'm a fat, retarded, wop so what other stories could I tell lol.

Forum Clout
I do like Opie Radio stupid. "What was funny about the podcast?" If making fun of Pat and Tranthony is not your thing then listen to something else (you can't name a funnier podcast can you?)

I for one am glad Dan "took his podcast seriously" and didn't mail it in like Jim & Sam. Pretty sure 90% of you cumtown zoomer fags didn't even listen to NPS anyway.
LOL you’re fucking gay, dude

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Interviewing Bobo like he's Mel Gibson.
That was certainly a terrible episode which Dan frankly admitted and then said we were right to bash him for it. What a thin-skinned asshole!

The best part of that interview though was when Bobo called colleges "diploma mills".

G

That was certainly a terrible episode which Dan frankly admitted and then said we were right to bash him for it. What a thin-skinned asshole!

The best part of that interview though was when Bobo called colleges "diploma mills".
Dan interviews Bobo

OnA: "why is Bobo acting like a 'dude' and not some hilarious gimp retard?! Die in a gutter Dan!"

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
All he had to do was treat Bobo neutrally, and discuss Patrick with dummy. Isn't Bobo all MAGA now with all the time spent being brainwashed around Compound Media? You don't need to praise or bully Bobo, you need him to react to things because he's a self-centered retard. Get him excited about a road trip with Colin, talk about any other subject, he'll butt in "yeah but... but back to the road trip with Colin, we could go to New Orleans".

Give him a little history lesson about Patrick and wait for Bobo to form some o-pin-ions about Piggy. He'll accidentally spew something hilarious. Instead it was like an awkward blind date between Dan & Bobo. So uhhh... how's your sister doing?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout

Dan "brought nothing to the table" except for all those things you just called great which he put on his podcast dummy. I'm realizing now all the idiots who say NPS stunk are the same retards who didn't get Opie or tried to evaluate him as some sort of comedian.

Opie and Dan both brought organization and energy to their respective shows which is what you need in order to have a show in the first place. Now you are left with Tranthony's show and Jim & Sam (or the Lawless/Ricci unfunniness here). So glad that Opie and Dan are finally out of the way so we can laugh!
kill yourself