• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In case you were wondering what gay shit pat was going to post on May 4th

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Stealthygeek has got to geek

1714855510556.png

1714855533319.png

1714855664960.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Isn't this also when he claimed to have shouted "Get them!" at the screen like a fat faggot incel?

Pat only LARPs as a Star Wars / Rebel Alliance fan because other terminally online faggots with similarly stunted development were making Trump - Republicans / Galactic Empire comparisons at the time. They can't view life unless it's through the prism of something juvenile, although most people seem to have moved on from this mindset. Pat is stuck in 2018.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Brewers just lost, so Im sure he is cranky and looking for a fight. Im sure he will try to start up that china vs US pissing match so he has somewhere to vent.
Sure enough

He fucking loves to argue and pretend he knows it all on twitter. It really is one of his favorite things. Im so glad people have been calling him out for going on 6 years. It really ruins his fun.

1714857166427.png

1714857177691.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Sure enough

He fucking loves to argue and pretend he knows it all on twitter. It really is one of his favorite things. Im so glad people have been calling him out for going on 6 years. It really ruins his fun.

View attachment 197210

View attachment 197211
Now do Vietnam! They fought and beat the most powerful military in the world, with low tech weapons and a lot of grit. Now they enjoy a prosperous economy, a united nation and a good relationship with the USA.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Maybe another autist could correct me, but didn’t he say he lost his virginity after a date in 2002 seeing attack of the clones? There’s no fucking way he lost his virginity when he was 17. What fucking person would have had sex with that retard back then. I can’t even imagine what an insufferable faggot he must have been then.