• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In all the years we fucked with Joe, he was never once gay enough to refer to us as "stalkers"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Joe even had the self awareness to admit on that phone call that he did bring quite a lot of it on himself.

Meanwhile, this histrionic pig won't accept a shred of responsibility for the situation he's in 3 years later and still refers to us as "stalkers" every single day. He's fat is what I'm getting at.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He’s maybe not as delusional as Pig but Joseph Cumia is still a dirtbag who goes through life believing he’s better than everyone because “he earned it.” The only thing he’s done is press “record” and then harass a DJ on Long Island. Even then, he wasn’t able to save the gibs his little brother gave to him, and now is stuck in a townhouse playing gigs for peanuts in a liberal hellhole that he hates (and that hates him).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He’s maybe not as delusional as Pig but Joseph Cumia is still a dirtbag who goes through life believing he’s better than everyone because “he earned it.” The only thing he’s done is press “record” and then harass a DJ on Long Island. Even then, he wasn’t able to save the gibs his little brother gave to him, and now is stuck in a townhouse playing gigs for peanuts in a liberal hellhole that he hates (and that hates him).
No doubt but at this point he trolls himself. You just sit back watch and laugh. Very minimal actual trolling is needed with his politics rants and empty gigs near a playground or a moose lodge.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Joe, if anything, has been a living lesson of the modern American Dream and what it's truly about. Observe:

- You don't have to be white to call yourself white, and you can self-hate amongst the best of them.

- You can guilt your pansy little brother to stick with a childhood pact you made as a stupid five year old, all because your sissy sibling doesn't want to taste your Treefort Richard again.

- You can have a semblance of guitar ability, enough to half-ass cover more talented people's music, thereby giving you the right to start into Layla as often as you please.

- As a card-carrying racist, you can still enter contracts (and be humble about it)

- If you block someone on Twitter, no one will ever see the insult the blockee directed at you.

- MY opinion is important to the world, ESPECIALLY when I CAPITALIZE it.

- Yelling SUBPOENA anywhere will have immediate results.

- Getting your child to school on time is not that important.

- KP is legal in the land of Compoundia

- And finally, remember the three important words of JC himself: ANYONE CAN DO IT.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Joe, if anything, has been a living lesson of the modern American Dream and what it's truly about. Observe:

- You don't have to be white to call yourself white, and you can self-hate amongst the best of them.

- You can guilt your pansy little brother to stick with a childhood pact you made as a stupid five year old, all because your sissy sibling doesn't want to taste your Treefort Richard again.

- You can have a semblance of guitar ability, enough to half-ass cover more talented people's music, thereby giving you the right to start into Layla as often as you please.

- As a card-carrying racist, you can still enter contracts (and be humble about it)

- If you block someone on Twitter, no one will ever see the insult the blockee directed at you.

- MY opinion is important to the world, ESPECIALLY when I CAPITALIZE it.

- Yelling SUBPOENA anywhere will have immediate results.

- Getting your child to school on time is not that important.

- KP is legal in the land of Compoundia

- And finally, remember the three important words of JC himself: ANYONE CAN DO IT.
Great summation. I would add the most similar Joe trait to not only Americans, but also the world: Instant Gratification. No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll today…