• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In all seriousness foshlks, what is happening to Erocks eyes?

G

They are sinking into his skull.View attachment 90007
They say that men get better looking as they age, and I always thought that Ronnie was the exception to that rule, but compared to his old XM days, it looks like he has finally caught up to the stereotype.

Ron_Bennington.jpg

I know people have argued for years "fat shaming doesn't work!". Nevertheless, I'm quite shocked that being abused for being a fat fucking animal for decades at this point only seemed to serve as a personal challenge for him to go further and further. Like at that size it should hurt for him to physically move most of the time right?

Fucking treatboy.

G

His eyes are what we who aren't involved in the medical community commonly refer to as "fatfuckitis"

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
He honestly looks better than the last few pics I've seen. WWAWT two jackets over a zip-up hoodie? Nigga got more zippers than Thriller.