• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 2023, is it weirder to listen to Sam & Jim or "Compound" Media?

In 2023, is it weirder to listen to Sam & Jim or "Compound" Media?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lowend73

Forum Clout
At least Jim and Sam might have an interesting guest on, but that is blown the minute they start to "interview"

Compound is a freak show, its like laughing at the retarded kid in school who eats out of the trash

Its a tough one....

I was on the fence when Sam started to get some air time, once his musical tastes came out (Drake, GaGa, etc) is when the curtain was fully revealed.

Jim is Jim, we all know his trajectory. Once Anthony got fired it was made even more apparent what a droll man he is. Colin called it waaaay back in the day. Patrice said it best "Norton fits into any container you pour him into". Kinda deep looking back, but im not sure if Patrice had the double meaning of that statement.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
If I met someone irl who said they listen to compound, I'd get it, as retarded as it may be. Jim and Sam fan? Lol fuck off, I can't wrap my head around that.
Totally opposite, if I found out someone was paying, what is it 10? 15? bucks a month to listen to current year Anthony drunkenly repeat the same lazy outrage-bait horseshit he has for 15 years, Chrissie Myer, and Gino and their z/no-list guests, I would be fucking weirded out. If someone has Sirius XM and just likes a crappy show, it's kind of normal.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Are there still any of those winners left on Twitter who's names are NotSam this and that? They were legitimately the biggest fucking losers on earth. Always posting their not Sam shirts they bought their nephews for Christmas (can't get pussy) and laughing at the hilarious chippah podcast dvvvvv dvvvvvvv. One of them dropped dead at like 30, and he wasn't even Fonner sized.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Are there still any of those winners left on Twitter who's names are NotSam this and that? They were legitimately the biggest fucking losers on earth. Always posting their not Sam shirts they bought their nephews for Christmas (can't get pussy) and laughing at the hilarious chippah podcast dvvvvv dvvvvvvv. One of them dropped dead at like 30, and he wasn't even Fonner sized.
Are Cumia's F/Ns AMERICA IN DISTRESS TRUMP 2028 boomer dopes any less worthless and embarrassing?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Totally opposite, if I found out someone was paying, what is it 10? 15? bucks a month to listen to current year Anthony drunkenly repeat the same lazy outrage-bait horseshit he has for 15 years, Chrissie Myer, and Gino and their z/no-list guests, I would be fucking weirded out. If someone has Sirius XM and just likes a crappy show, it's kind of normal.
I might've taken the thread too literally, I'm not talking about "what would you pay for?" But I 100% understand why a former o&a fan would listen to Cumia over Jim and Sam, especially a latter day fan of o&a.

Toast

Forum Clout
Sam is too hate-able/unlikable whatever. If I met someone irl who said they listen to compound, I'd get it, as retarded as it may be. Jim and Sam fan? Lol fuck off, I can't wrap my head around that.
Sam fucking Roberts.. I despise the cunt. Tony's at least made me lawff before

3e732684f9fc0d442cb7bbd74401641a.png
If Sam got that fat, id start listening.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
Half of Jim and Sam listeners are on the free 6 month sirius xm plan you get when you buy a new car. Haven't listened since last year but Troy is funnier than J&S on the show. Pitiful

Forum Clout
Jim & Sam is elevator music despite the fact that Jim married a wife with a humongous cock.

Compound Media is a hive of MAGA, pedophilic, racist and classless villainy.

If I must, I'll choose the elevator music.

Thanks.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I understand listening to Compound, maybe you're clinging to the past and think Ant is still funny somehow. Or maybe you just like having your opinions spouted back at you.

But Jim and Sam is just dreadful. Every time I come across someone online who actually listens to it I am genuinely dumbfounded. I am convinced they must have some sort of mental retardation. I don't even mean that in a rude way, there must be something going on.

The most mindblowing thing I've come across is the fact that one of the producers on The Bonfire, funniest show post OnA, had a girlfriend, now wife I think, who didn't like The Bonfire but loved Jim & Sam. Insanity.