• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 2023, is it weirder to listen to Sam & Jim or "Compound" Media?

In 2023, is it weirder to listen to Sam & Jim or "Compound" Media?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Ostensibly, there are people who do both things. I imagine Cumpound has boomers who don't know how to unsubscribe and joined IN SOLIDARITY :image_9247:with AnTH after the firing and no longer listen. I genuinely can't picture the person who fires up the computer at 4 p.m. to actually watch the show live, though.

But I also genuinely can't picture the person who bypasses all the podcasts and youtube clips in the world AND has Sirius and chooses to tune into Sam & Jim.

Ultimately, the deciding factor for me is having to actually subscribe and pay for Cumpound on its own.

Obviously the play is to take a lil peek into the Opester's FREE livestream from time to time.... just a tassste and enjoy the fawkin' hang before heading into the office:bhzv6yb:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If you listen to J&S chances are you’re a funko pop owning reddit browsing millennial with a beard and glasses. The kind who legitimately say “Uhm, yikes!”

If you listen to Compound Media you are a racist or a pedophile. Or a racist pedophile. No in between.

G

Ostensibly, there are people who do both things. I imagine Cumpound has boomers who don't know how to unsubscribe and joined IN SOLIDARITY :image_9247:with AnTH after the firing and no longer listen. I genuinely can't picture the person who fires up the computer at 4 p.m. to actually watch the show live, though.

But I also genuinely can't picture the person who bypasses all the podcasts and youtube clips in the world AND has Sirius and chooses to tune into Sam & Jim.

Ultimately, the deciding factor for me is having to actually subscribe and pay for Cumpound on its own.

Obviously the play is to take a lil peek into the Opester's FREE livestream from time to time.... just a tassste and enjoy the fawkin' hang before heading into the office:bhzv6yb:
Chersssssss chersssssssss chersssssss

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
The DMAN hates to say this. But at least Stupid Jim And Ugly Sam are on a corporate platform that you can accidentally find them just by channel surfing.

Auntie is in complete and total obscurity. Absolutely unknown to most, and known for being disgusting by those who do know him.
it's also just banal enough to be serviceable background noise, so flipping on a random station and landing on jim and sam when you've got a half an hour drive to kill is whatever. in cpmedia's case, you have to actually go out of your way to listen to it, and anyone who does that should have their rights restricted

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Compound at the very least and I do mean very least has Anthony
You say that like its a net positive in 2023.

Because Jim and Sam are SiriusXM they actually get guests in some times that aren't bottom of the barrel self published Proud Boy level pundits, so I think, though I don't do either, I think Jim and Sam might be the less weird show to listen to.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
If you listen to J&S chances are you’re a funko pop owning reddit browsing millennial with a beard and glasses. The kind who legitimately say “Uhm, yikes!”
This is how I imagine a Sam Roberts "fan," if such a thing exists, but HOW would they even know about the show? From the dubya dubya e? Is Sam the draw at this point?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is how I imagine a Sam Roberts "fan," if such a thing exists, but HOW would they even know about the show? From the dubya dubya e? Is Sam the draw at this point?
None of them know J&S through O&A or their solo ventures and if they do it has to be 1% of their listeners. It is literally just people tuning around Sirius who randomly found it and stuck to it.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Sam is too hate-able/unlikable whatever. If I met someone irl who said they listen to compound, I'd get it, as retarded as it may be. Jim and Sam fan? Lol fuck off, I can't wrap my head around that.
Sam fucking Roberts.. I despise the cunt. Tony's at least made me lawff before

3e732684f9fc0d442cb7bbd74401641a.png