• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Impotent hog oinking threats at Leslie again

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Listened to NPS today - you can tell Leslie is a genuinely kindhearted person. She reminds me of an ex’s mother who was one of those traditional democrats that really does want to help people in need. Maybe a little naive to reality but their heart is in the right place. She was never going to show up and trash Pat mercilessly.

Sure, It’s one thing to clap back at him on Twitter but dirting on him with DAN would really just be her beating down on a severely depressed retard who’s in poor health and has no money. It’s just not her style and DAN seemed to pick up on that and steered the convo accordingly.

She’d probably be willing to help him out if he weren’t such a cunty lesbian all the time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He hates her so much because she's involved in the business he wanted to be so successful in, and she doesn't hide who she is. She doesn't fit his narrative of everyone "attacking" him being a right-wing troll.
He also hates that nobody in those circles take him serious anymore either. It was the last place/group that feed off of and accept that pearl clutching bullshit. After losing that case and being a raging cunt the whole time, they washed their hands of him. The whole sci-fi writing industry has pretty much turned their back on him and his hysterics. He is his own worst enemy.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
49e42e6c886ce7e2dbbed561e40839e9.png

Man, the people who put out the Pat Is Fat line of clothing are fast! I just found this on r/I'mHereToHelp. All the homies will be wearing it, this summer.

Please don't tweet this to Leslie or especially to Pat. He might try to end my career even though I'm just a fat loser whose job is writing on spec.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Oh yes, Patrick who has all so many connections in the literary community he can't even get a call back from SFWA anymore, sits alone in bars at conventions and had multiple people reporting on his comedic oinking about going to jail to own the trolls last time he went to an authors event. He'll be the one to ruin careers and kick people out of the industry.

Reminds me of when he tried to gatekeep the comedy subreddits when folks would mock his awful posts. No authority or standing, but thinks if he just acts like the king of the room he'll get away with it.
Pats like a less famous Steve hofstetter