Imagine you're a young Queen Elizabeth II

G

The most powerful female of the Homo-Sapiens species...but you look like this:

386663.jpg

What's the point of having "royalty" when you don't even have the common/attainable prestige of attractive-ness?

You're not even average...you're clearly below average (while not yet ugly)...it must have been miserable. Imagine you're Elizabeth and you see some homely Tibetan girl who is clearly just naturally beautiful, but also a peasant? Would you feel superior? I wouldn't. (Then again, I'm a guy and not intimidated by, say, a good-looking bum...but as a woman, every pretty woman is a rival/status challenger).

You should never be a Queen or Princess if you look ugly...you should never be a King if you look feeble. Sorry but if you're not the 'pinnacle' of those traits, at least just have them.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I don't know if OP is trolling but she looks like a perfectly normal woman....probably very pleasant, and still not jaded by having the FUCKING weight of the world on her shoulders.

it actually kinda breaks your heart.

I saw a picture of my mom when she was 16, and I just saw all the innocence, and dreams....now, it's not like she is not even that young woman anymore....so old lady who had a shit bag son, a shitty husband, and a sister (who was the world to her) who is a quadriplegic

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
are we all under the agreement was that if she wore a skirt, didn't talk with that shrill voice, and didn't do that Deplorables thing she would have won- right?

I'm not a fan of hers at all but it seemed like those three things (especially THAT VOICE) cost here an election

Problem is if she didn’t do that, she wouldn’t be Hilary Clinton. She’d be some totally different (and likable) centrist Democrat.