Imagine waking up as Joe Cumia everyday

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Wrong section, forumster.

Anyway, you give Joe's brain/conscience too much credit. He almost certainly believes Ant's cope with lust for teens as "it's what all of us actually think!!" Especially when he pays neighborhood children to spit in his mouth.

Besides, I'm show id-driven Joe would probably be fine with pimping out his hooker-named daughter if it meant not having to get a real job anyway.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I wonder what Joe thought when Anthony said that he was getting married to Joe's sloppy seconds. What must run through your mind. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas you are now across the room from a girl you used to bang who then sloppily blew your brother when you were still dating?

I wonder if Anthony's parents and other family knew. And how many of Jennifer's family knew as well. What a freak show. Pretty much everyone knew when Anthony let it slip one day on the air during a Patrice appearance. Up until that point not even Opie knew that Jennifer had dated Brother Joe it seemed like.

I wonder what Joe thought when Anthony said that he was getting married to Joe's sloppy seconds. What must run through your mind. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas you are now across the room from a girl you used to bang who then sloppily blew your brother when you were still dating?

I wonder if Anthony's parents and other family knew. And how many of Jennifer's family knew as well. What a freak show. Pretty much everyone knew when Anthony let it slip one day on the air during a Patrice appearance. Up until that point not even Opie knew that Jennifer had dated Brother Joe it seemed like.
Reminder: she was very cute and VERY horny.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

That's the stuff I think about Hunter Biden and his SiL. Like what kind of scum bags are both of these people? Did she get moist for him while her husband was still alive? When they are at their fancy parties do the relatives gossip about what degenerates they are?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Imagine waking up as yourself but also with the unearned confidence of Joe and a guaranteed $60k income for doing nothing for the next 20 years.
That confidence is key. If any of my younger relatives offered me that I'd belt them in the face for the insult. That's money you'd give to the group home for taking care of your relative. A grown man with health and strength should and would never accept that unless it was for repayment of giving up half a liver or a kidney or saving their life in some other way. Even then, I could only imagine that being a one time gift.

Not Joe, though. He is happy to have his hand out to take from his little brother. Dawn, too. It reflects poorly on her husband for letting her take the cash, but at least she has the excuse of maybe putting that money away for their kid. We see Layla isn't getting any significant portion of what Joe took.

Joe would be selling jews to Hitler, if it meant getting a weekly allowance.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6a8a0533-fb9a-3436-a22a-740c9ccc3b45.jpg

The folks at Cumtown have heard all my stories, but it was shit like this that got me to settle down. My life was about as degenerate as Anthony's was. There was a point where I was dating some girl that I met at Thanksgiving dinner, who seemed to be in to me because I was the kind of white trash dirtbag who shows up to Thanksgiving with two strippers. (Hoo Hoo, I pulled that stunt ten years before Danny Ross did.) I was cheating on my GF with some girl who had BPD and she was cheating on me with my own brother. Just white trash things.