Imagine thinking a billboard in todays day and age is a good way to promote your podcast thats hidden behind a paywall

1665839808671.png

Nice waste of money, stupid. What's next? Throwing out flyers from a hot air balloon?

And using your mugshot the time you got arrested for biting your boyish girlfriends hand and stomping her non existing tits is nothing to gloat about, you ghoul.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
View attachment 70919

Nice waste of money, stupid. What's next? Throwing out flyers from a hot air balloon?

And using your mugshot the time you got arrested for biting your boyish girlfriends hand and stomping her non existing tits is nothing to gloat about, you ghoul.
Hahahaha Joe was probably irate at this.

Joe: “Ah? Billboards? That’s cool.”
In his bovine brain: how much money is that gonna run? Does that mean the residuals get smaller?
Joe: “It’s a great idea, AntH.”
Waitress: “ok, gentlemen! Thanks for your business and here’s the bill.”
Joe: *blankly stares at Anthony until he picks up the bill*

Hahahaha Joe was probably irate at this.

Joe: “Ah? Billboards? That’s cool.”
In his bovine brain: how much money is that gonna run? Does that mean the residuals get smaller?
Joe: “It’s a great idea, AntH.”
Waitress: “ok, gentlemen! Thanks for your business and here’s the bill.”
Joe: *blankly stares at Anthony until he picks up the bill*
You know this happens ALL THE TIME.

"Hey bro, uh, it's just that, uh...the power company's ripping me off and I'll probably get out of it but, uh, you know, I could really use the boost because...uh, well, ummmm."

"I just spent $3000 on a dumb meme stock on a drunken whim."

"Oh, wow, cool, man! That'll probably pay off huge, and that'd be great, ummm, because, uh, you remember that I sent Opie the tape and you, uh, promised you'd..."

"I just bought a new house, but I'm gonna keep paying rent too."

"Oh, cool, yeah, that's a good idea. Yeah, umm, you uh, earned it, man, that's great."

"OK, gotta go."

"Yeah, OK, I'll hear from you". (Walks away dejectedly, drives home, pens lengthy Facebook tirade about Joe Biden).

Btw, the picture of Artie's mugshot is fake, that's Larry King's mug shot. Compound just put a regular pic of Artie's head when he was on Stern. Artie would tell the story behind this fake mug shot because he thought it was real.
Couldn't even take the time to photoshop the date on the placard to something reasonable. Apparently Artie was already a stubble-faced fat fuck before kindergarten and arrested at 4 years old.