• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine having your wife’s MOTHER pay your totally avoidable debt

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
My wife's cousin's ex husband kept borrowing money from one of their uncles to bail him out of his dumb business decisions and he couldn't pay it back. Even before the divorce, his name was fucking mud throughout the family. He was the butt of a lot of jokes at first, then the topic of private conversations about what a fucking retard he was, and then finally he was just universally disrespected and quietly left out of family events. I imagine it's kind of like that with Niks family, but 10 times worse. If Lynne paid it, Nikis siblings have to be fucking furious that Patrick pissed away such a big chunk of their kids inheritance.

Forum Clout
My wife's cousin's ex husband kept borrowing money from one of their uncles to bail him out of his dumb business decisions and he couldn't pay it back. Even before the divorce, his name was fucking mud throughout the family. He was the butt of a lot of jokes at first, then the topic of private conversations about what a fucking retard he was, and then finally he was just universally disrespected and quietly left out of family events. I imagine it's kind of like that with Niks family, but 10 times worse. If Lynne paid it, Nikis siblings have to be fucking furious that Patrick pissed away such a big chunk of their kids inheritance.
I'm going to guess that it would be deducted from whatever Niki was set to inherit.

G

I could never live with myself if I was as much of a leech as Patrick. Between the PPP "loans", SFWA lolsuit money, THIS, and untold other welfare/handouts, I'd estimate he's at a deficit of a minimum of a quarter million dollars to society. He is a literal net negative to humanity in every single way. The fact that he has the gall to go on Twitter every single day and oink at military generals, telling them how to manage wars, and tell everyone how our society should be run and how everybody should live their lives just baffles me.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I'm going to guess that it would be deducted from whatever Niki was set to inherit.
Lol. I'd sure hope so. Patrick is just a fucking millstone around the neck of everyone he comes into contact with. Holy shit, I can't imagine how much I'd have to love someone to be able to sit back and watch them take such a ridiculous bat to my entire life.
Patrick's shenanigans took away her career, got a lien put on her house, fucked her credit, her inheritance, her family relationships, her last few years of fertility and in return she gets...to watch him paint toys?

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Lol. I'd sure hope so. Patrick is just a fucking millstone around the neck of everyone he comes into contact with. Holy shit, I can't imagine how much I'd have to love someone to be able to sit back and watch them take such a ridiculous bat to my entire life.
Patrick's shenanigans took away her career, got a lien put on her house, fucked her credit, her inheritance, her family relationships, her last few years of fertility and in return she gets...to watch him paint toys?
She's a complete retard too. In that one podcast she brought up Pat not having parental rights over his daughter and waved it away as something that just happens in a divorce as if it is in any way normal. He threatened to kill his ex-wife and daughter and Niki thinks 'totally normal!'.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
[]

Lynn, pictured here watching an orphanage burn down, raised a complete failure in Niki so, as a parent, I understand that feeling of responsibility must hit hard when your own child is a fucking idiot who married a worthless cretin who thinks "being right" is more important than bankrupting himself and your daughter and possibly even you. I hope Lynn ends up under the bridge sucking cocks for crack rock.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
When you put it like that, he sounds like a bit of a Chad, doesn’t he?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Can't pay his own lawyer bills
Cant get a job on his own
Cant get to work on his own
Cant pay for his own child
Couldn't buy his own bike
Cant sell books
His wardrobe is a decade+ old
His car is a shitter
Owns zero equity in his house
Has no qualifications

All he has is alcohol and his xitter larp.